Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

how do i get to the gaiden chapters for lyn story

Don't Kent and Rath say something on the Tale select about how to get them?

how do i get to the gaiden chapters for lyn story

For Kent's tale, there's a talk chain involving Lyn, Kent, and Sain you need to complete. For Rath's tale, I don't think you need to do anything?

For Kent's tale, there's a talk chain involving Lyn, Kent, and Sain you need to complete. For Rath's tale, I don't think you need to do anything?

You need Prasad to talk to Lyn, then Prasad fight Khitan.

You need Prasad to talk to Lyn, then Prasad fight Khitan.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Did not know that. I just assumed that it defaulted to Rath's Tale. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by shinpichu

For Kent's tale, there's a talk chain involving Lyn, Kent, and Sain you need to complete. For Rath's tale, I don't think you need to do anythit

the only talk ive done is when sain tells kent to admit his feelings for lyn but how do you get lyn to talk to sain and kent

the only talk ive done is when sain tells kent to admit his feelings for lyn but how do you get lyn to talk to sain and kent

You should be able to have Kent talk to Lyn immediately afterwards.

You do have the v6 Beta right? Not the one in the OP?

Edited by shinpichu

ya i have that version and after im done talking to kent with sain, lyn has to talk to kent right after that.

lol then do it.

And as for wierd things in teh game, here's something I found with Hervor:

7gUCFwR.png

Everything supposed to be white on her is... transparent? Maybe the white on her armor is the same as the background color??? I dunno, you might want to notify the spriter who did it.

Also:

I think Ekhidna from FE6 is in one of the villages in Raven's Tale. Is this true?

Edited by PixelmanFE

i tried it and lyn still wont talk to kent

HERP DERP I forgot: you have to make Sain talk to Lyn after having him and Kent talk

Who you need to send to talk to whom is pretty obvious if you read the convos

I think its: Kent-Sain, Sain->Lyn, Lyn->Kent, Kent->Sain, Kent->Lyn, Kent->Sain, Sain->Lyn, Kent->Lyn.

Edited by shinpichu

HERP DERP I forgot: you have to make Sain talk to Lyn after having him and Kent talk

Who you need to send to talk to whom is pretty obvious if you read the convos

I think its: Kent-Sain, Sain->Lyn, Lyn->Kent, Kent->Sain, Kent->Lyn, Kent->Sain, Sain->Lyn, Kent->Lyn.

the only talk i get is sain and kent

the only talk i get is sain and kent

What I do is put Kent, Sain, and Lyn in a backward L-shape like this:

XX

X

Then I experiment. That's how I unlocked Kent's Tale...

ummm not sure if its against the rules to ask this but is there a patched rom somewere? cuz im having problems patching it and i would prefere the easy option of an already patched game

ummm not sure if its against the rules to ask this but is there a patched rom somewere? cuz im having problems patching it and i would prefere the easy option of an already patched game

Asking for ROMs is a no-no since ROMs are illegal and we can't have them associated with the forums. Patching is simple and if you're having trouble then I suggest looking for a tutorial (I'm pretty sure there is one in the hacking resources sub-forum).

Ayo, I played this hack and loved it (Lowen's Great Knight mug and Erk's Mage Knight mug, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG), but I'm having an issue. You see, your outline's determined that Pent & Raven's tales unlock after beating the initial three tales, but only Pent's appears. Am I missing something?

Ayo, I played this hack and loved it (Lowen's Great Knight mug and Erk's Mage Knight mug, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG), but I'm having an issue. You see, your outline's determined that Pent & Raven's tales unlock after beating the initial three tales, but only Pent's appears. Am I missing something?

Beat Pent's Tale?