Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because by that point Sain has become a freelance mercenary who eventually reaches Ilia and Wallace got lost on his way back and got to Ilia himself. That's my guess, anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

What's the recommended kind of FE7 ROM to play this on?

And is the latest patch the one on the front page?

Posted · Hidden by Florete, April 23, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, April 23, 2014 - No reason given

Could you PM me the preferred FE7 ROM?

For the hidden relics in Pent's chapter, wouldn't it make some sense if Canas had an increased chance of finding them? I mean he's the one most interested for them, he would know what to look for. Plus, it would take some of the luck part out of looking for them.

It would. I should probably do that.

I'm a big fan of the variety of enemy and ally appearances. I've noticed that the Bandits seem to go for a greyish color scheme, those enemies at Caelin used green, the Ostian knights use blue...

Is there any particular pattern to how color schemes are assigned? Like, different color schemes for different groups? Or is it just one color scheme for enemies that's different from the classic fire emblem red, or whatever… Are there different enemy color schemes within chapters?

Yeah, they're based on group affiliation. In Hector's Tale, for example, the Tuscanan enemies have a dark green palette, while Ryerde has a crimson red and Laus a puke green.

One thing that I'm not a fan of is the change in Berserker pose. Hawkeye's pose works for Hawkeye, fits the awesomely strong tribal warrior type of deal, but in my opinion it doesn't work all that well for pirates like Fargus or Dart, or bandits and enemy soldiers, especially since they keep the same look which makes their body look a bit out-of-alignment combined with Hawkeye's pose. Just a thought.

I'll ask BwdYeti about getting his improved Berserker animation inserted for Elibian Nights. The original is pretty shit. Edited by Arch

What exactly am I allowed and not allowed to show in regards to the critical collection?

IIRC, Arch, you said that I can show footage if I put a spoiler alert for it.

Geez that Final Tale CG.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That looks awesome. Keep up the good work. I know I haven't been here long, but a few words of encouragement always made me feel better. Those original mugs have some absolutely wonderful color schemes.

I think I did bug reports like a year ago or whenever the last patch came out. I have a new computer now because my old one died, so I can't really pull up my old save file.

Soooooo..........does the offer from the previous beta still stand? i.e. if we already did bug reports n stuff do we still get the patch with the finale? Or do we need to do new ones for the new beta?

Either way, I'm hyped as f***.

• 2 weeks later...