Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me, I'll have a Creative Liberties mode in my Sacred Contention redux. You can only unlock it after beating the map as both sides one time though.

Considering an "extreme" creative liberties mode too. I hope Arch still has creative liberties in EN or plans to re-add it if he doesn't, that shit looked fun as hell.

Creative Liberties sorta jumped the shark; I just didn't have the space to fit everything I wanted to in the game (in terms of characters and variations) and the conditionals were, believe it or not, far more intensive than Matchmaker. I've considered splitting them off into a separate patch, which would be the only way to pull things off.

So there's your "big three": Achievements, Bonus Content, Matchmaker.

Edited by Arch

remember when you were 13 and raep was funny because it was rape but spelled differently, just liek how like was spelled differently

oh yeah, good times. crash bandicoot ftw.

Incidentally, @Arch is EN going to be ported to Fire Shell, or is that extraneous and you'd rather just work on Exalted Legacy after finishing EN?

remember when you were 13 and raep was funny because it was rape but spelled differently, just liek how like was spelled differently

oh yeah, good times. crash bandicoot ftw.

Incidentally, @Arch is EN going to be ported to Fire Shell, or is that extraneous and you'd rather just work on Exalted Legacy after finishing EN?

i feel even worse because that's exactly how i was during those times.

but then again, we all shake our heads at our youngerselfs

I don't speak for Arch or anything but I'd think the effort of transferring everything to Fire Shell would be absolute hell and nowhere near worth it. All those graphics/events/maps/ASM/etc, it would be easier to just implement anything he wanted from Fire Shell in the current ROM.

pay lumi for progress

WWPWf1t.png

have a slightly younger Igrene with brand new design

no I'm not going to shade the parts outside of the hackbox but i did want to palette the rest of the design so

her face looks very masculine for some reason

the eyes are pretty much fe6 igrene's eyes; i very closely referenced them so if they're the manly ones then so are the original sprite

can't tone down neck muscles; would be anatomically incorrect to at this level of musculature and just look weird as fuck. This is honestly pretty slim by my standards (have you actually see me do muscular), and also neck muscles has nothing to do with how a face looks

99% it's the jaw because i know that's where i struggle the most with when drawing women, I tend to go for a more angular, defined jaw and shit

fun fact I did start with a more feminine facial structure but i was looking at igrene's sprite and the chin structure was far off from that and it's not like her chin structure would change much between EN and FE6 so i tried to match it closer and this is what happened orz

Edited by Thor Odinson

no I'm not going to shade the parts outside of the hackbox but i did want to palette the rest of the design so

well now there is literally no chance of me missing this.

pay lumi for progress

WWPWf1t.png

The design itself is awesome, though she looks notably older than her FE6 design, and her features are not nearly as soft,. She does actually have the shoulders and traps of someone who actually fires bows in this incarnation.

or maybe tone down the neck muscles

I somewhat disagree. Look at the musculature of professional archers and you'll see why.

Edited by Siuloir