Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if someone already report this but, when you pair Erk and Nino in Pent's tale it results in Yoder appearing instead of Nino but when you finish the chapter the game crashes, I've finished Pent's tale before but it only hapens in this situation aparently.

Screenshot_20181111-154358.png

Screenshot_20181111-155350.png

18 hours ago, OsmarGR said:

I don't know if someone already report this but, when you pair Erk and Nino in Pent's tale it results in Yoder appearing instead of Nino but when you finish the chapter the game crashes, I've finished Pent's tale before but it only hapens in this situation aparently.

The Yoder part is intentional, since Nino is in the starting party. I will investigate the ending event error. Thanks for reporting!

On 11/1/2018 at 1:02 PM, Kruggov said:

I think you just need to complete one other tale. Either that, or complete all initially unlocked tales.

Yes, you need to complete all eight of the initially unlocked tales to access Zephiel's.

• 1 month later...

If anyone can help me with this- I've been trying to play the newest version of the hack but it doesn't seem to work. I downloaded the rom and the hack, used the NUPS to try to patch the rom but it keeps saying that it's not possible, I've tried to do ignore to patch it anyways but it only damages the rom. I've been trying to get it to work for a week now and trying to find a tutorial to install it properly but no luck. Is anyone able to help?

Edited by KabaSage

I've heard good things about this hack and would love to give it a try when I get some free time... I am assuming I patch to an FE7 file but I just want to make sure it's not FE6.  Can someone confirm it is FE7?

• 2 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:41 AM, Kaulder said:

Hey I’m new here and am unsure how to use this file. Do I need something special of can I just use my gba emulator?

You have to patch your ROM using the NUPS program.

On 2019-04-03 at 12:59 PM, Reivan said:

Is it normal that all chapters and bonus scenes are already unlocked at the start ?

This would kill the fun that this rom procures 

I'm experiencing the same thing. I've downloaded older versions of the patch and everything has been fairly normal, but the most recent one advertised at the top of this thread has all of the bonus tales available, and Zephiel's Tale is playable without clearing any other ones. The only thing that doesn't seem to be immediately available are all of the achievements, which are greyed out as they should be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/04/2019 at 7:33 PM, WilloWisp said:

I'm experiencing the same thing. I've downloaded older versions of the patch and everything has been fairly normal, but the most recent one advertised at the top of this thread has all of the bonus tales available, and Zephiel's Tale is playable without clearing any other ones. The only thing that doesn't seem to be immediately available are all of the achievements, which are greyed out as they should be.

Yes the exact same, i'm playing road to ruin while waiting for help on this 

On 4/15/2019 at 11:45 AM, Reivan said:

Yes the exact same, i'm playing road to ruin while waiting for help on this 

They are meant to be separate small stories involving different Elibe lore characters. 

There's no real order that matters so basically just play any tale you want. It's not meant to be structured like the Fire Emblem games you are used to. 

It's also better written than basically any of the other rom hacks out there so it would be weird to leave it out, in my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2019 at 9:21 PM, Vince777 said:

They are meant to be separate small stories involving different Elibe lore characters. 

There's no real order that matters so basically just play any tale you want. It's not meant to be structured like the Fire Emblem games you are used to. 

It's also better written than basically any of the other rom hacks out there so it would be weird to leave it out, in my opinion. 

I already know that and played quite a few chapters like 2 years ago, and you had to fullfill some conditions to unlock xchapters and hidden sequences

The last version is full unlocked, and that's no fun.

• 2 months later...

I was playing Hector’s tale for the first time and I found an “interesting” bug

It was a turn or 2 after Fargus left the village, he was still a green unit, the named sword master crit him with the Master Sword and he died.

I expected him to say something after he died but instead 2 Lowen faces appeared and started talking. The face on the left had a graphical error. The face in the right called the one on the left Rebecca and had a conversation about Lowen having a premonition.

When they stopped talking the chapter ended and played the victory scenes then took me back to Tale Select

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 3:21 PM, Vince777 said:

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that. I have played TLP, Requiem, and this. Very little of EN is well-written. The script is full of colloquialisms, "told" exposition rather than "shown," characters who have completely lost their voice compared to FE7, juvenile diction, and the most spelling/grammar errors I've seen in an FE7 hack.

There are bits of writing that stand out in a good way, and Sain particularly has largely kept his voice from FE7. But otherwise, I had a very difficult time believing these characters are the same characters from FE7. Some of their motivations and characteristics have shifted in odd ways, and they make decisions that don't fit their personalities established in the main game. 

Fun and creative hack overall, but Requiem has the best writing I've seen in a hack so far (by a decent lead), TLP would follow it, and then EN in a pretty distant third.

• 1 month later...