Elibean Nights

Arch

You just talk to Aeorys or whatever that swordmaster's name is in the bottom of tale select.

It's only unlocked in the version released for bugtesting tho.(the Electric Bugaloo build). Said version locks out the bonus content tho so take your pick.

Arch didn't put this build in the OP but you can find it in some of his more recent posts.

Nope not doing that

2 HOURS OF RNG ABUSE of getting the negral son achivement

Also how do you finish pents chapter for gods sake

OfeJOEO.png

I have arrived but I cant finish it and IM NOT LOSING THAT ACHIVEMENT

Edited by TTPK_Tal

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys in ravens tale part 2

When do the REINFORCEMENTS END GOD

I already got the damn achivement

(also how you recruit erk)

got to turn 38 with much rng abuse and kits

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Finished Karel twice

Overall I liked the writing of this hack more then the writing in FE7

and got the demonic streak achivement

Edited by TTPK_Tal

So if this is the final beta, what should be expected from the full release?

and got the demonic streak achivement

I got your mom last night

Not sure if it was already reported, since there's so many pages to sift through (probably has), but posting this just in case: Having Legault recruit Igor in Legault's tale (part 2) results in a conversation between Guy and Rath instead.

Also..Somehow Everett ended up with -- HP at one point.I'm not sure how that happened, so I can't really give an accurate report there. All I can say is that he was holding Ortega's Runesword.

Edited by Darkened Items

Holy hell, what is wrong with her neck? I can't tell if she's wrenching her head around backwards like an owl, or just facing a reaaaaally awkward direction.

broken neck syndrome strikes again.

atleast all these sprites would be wonders in mortal kombat, where a necksnap wouldn't do anything to them.

^ Haters gunna hate.

So if this is the final beta, what should be expected from the full release?

Roughly what you see here, without bugs and with whatever I feel like/am capable of adding in this final stage.

I got your mom last night

Nice. Edited by Arch

As everyone around here should know, 4/1 is kind of a special day in the hacking community. A rife history of FE4-related shenanigans. Remember these? Or the time everyone thought FEIV was some schizophrenic prankster's bullpucky? For the record I totes called the author and the authenticity from pretty much the beginning; if you haven't seen today's FEIV update, pi's got some pretty awrsome stuff to show off.

Now it's my turn to add one more awrsome thing to the legacy of April 1st: Elibean Nights is finally (hopefully) bug-free and ready to launch. We've been through some pretty rigorous bug-testing to make this possible, as I'd stated that I wanted to finish by the end of March. Well, here we are. So many thanks to all the Team UNDERTROLL homies who helped me all the way back in December as the ROM imploded by the minute, who've struggled with me against "the curse" to actually make my stated release goal happen for the first time since...ever, really.

On this occasion, my heartfelt apologies are due to the community: for years, I have watched people "misspell" my hack's name, even believing that VincentASM himself had goofed with "Elibean Nights." Only to have BwdYeti point out to me that I had in fact been misspelling my own hack's name for years. FE7 uses "Elibean" in one line of one obscurish support, but it's canon and I must adhere to that. I'll never apologize to the people who really fuck up and write "Knights" instead of "Nights" (shoot the literary reference right in the head and make it the blandest title possible, kay). But to Vincent, thanks for all the work you've put into the Serenes mainsite. It's been a crucial informational resource through all of my ROM Hacking endeavors. And thanks for calling my mistake before anyone else. I probably should've figured you were right all along.

Many thanks to all who've shared this journey with me; the invaluable help of my peers has left me truly humbled over the years, the fact that this is a culmination of so many cumulative efforts will always be what I remember Elibean Nights for. And to all the fans who've anxiously awaited this moment, thank you for supporting my work every step of the way. It's been an honor, and one helluva ride.

Credits and general instructions are contained within the game, so the patch is just a standalone download. Hopefully that'll help any distribution problems. Lastly, thanks to Nintenlord-sensei! None of this would've been possible without your using me as a lab rat to teach the first Event Assembler to. There's been many great minds that have come and gone, and that's really what's made this experience and the friendships so worthwhile. And so much more cool stuff on the horizon for the FE ROM Hacking community yet! Stay tuned for more!

Anyways, to the download!

inb4 nobody downloads it because they expect a prank

Edited by Arch