Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I find the latest version?

Dude, did you even see the front page

Can someone make/show me a Elibean Knights .zip file. I only have a tablet and do not have the technology to make one.

I'm pretty sure this is against the rules...

Can someone make/show me a Elibean Knights .zip file. I only have a tablet and do not have the technology to make one.

Are you trying to play on GBA4iOS? Just patch it normally, then transfer it to the Documents folder in GBA4iOS from your computer.

If you're using a different emulator, I can't help you.

Apparently I forgot to update the OP link with the latest version of the beta. My apologies, it seems that people have been playing and reporting glitches for an outdated patch.

The latest can be downloaded here. My intent is to have an updated patch in the next week or two. My job has proven to be rather time consuming, so I've been pecking away at EN during my minimal spare time. Thank you for your patience, I still intend to have the final release ready for FEE3.

October 4th. #BreakTheCurse

Edited by Arch

ohoho that explains a lot. I wondered why I Lyn's tale kept leading into Poisoned by Madness, even if I fulfilled the reqs for Kent's tale and ignored Prasad entirely.

THAT ELIWOOD

SO SEXY

catwNsI.png
unfortunately, it looks like sad eliwood is still the same. :<
Edited by Roxas

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Arch, just letting you know I played a good chunk of what build of this was released at NCFC. :)

I left my comments on-the-fly to BwdYeti since he was in the chat. I take it he relayed them?

Zephiel tale should be longer

I think what it feels like it's missing IMO is a prologue of sorts - a battle that takes place before Zephiel snaps (Or, if not that, at least actually seeing Zephiel go mad as it happens in an explicit way, rather than that really abstract way in the first prologue thing), rather than having it start at the point where he's already lost it. Ideally, this prologue would somehow involve the ultimate death of King Desmond and also somehow tie in elements and loose ends from the other stories together. (I felt like there were a lot of "What happened to the mouse?" style moments that would be great to see end all at once in one final sendoff - likely to their deaths at Zephiel's hands.)

Also maybe an option to see/play out the (hopeless) final battle from the perspective of that Spoony Dragon Bard.

This is probably a bit much to put in, though, so just take this as an idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Just passing by to report a few bugs I encountered in my recent walkthrough of the new release:

- In Pent's tale, I can't seem to obtain the Emblemologist achievement. I found all the artifacts, and even then, I can't get it. Perhaps it's because Canas must be holding all the 3 artifacts in his inventory before getting the last fourth one?

- In Louise's tale, the cutscene after beating the chapter repeats over and over again, and if you try to skip it by pressing Enter the game frozes in a black screen. This happened when beating Cedric with Louise's Brave Bow, before surviving all of the 15 turns requirement. (Sorry, don't want to wait 15 turns :P )

Is the project on hiatus right now?

Uh, it's being released in October

Edited by Pixelman

Update: Canas holding the 3 artifacts, still not working. Also I can't obtain the achievement of the Trio of Amigops.

Also Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken Fire Emblem: Rekkta no Raven

QD5JJ8e.png

possible plot spoilers

There should be a different ending if you manage to defeat Arcard. Also it's ilogical that Priscilla can't talk to Erk, and the latter appears in the cutscene-after beating the chapter, even if he's dead. I insist to an alternate ending! >:c

Edited by Ghastly

possible plot spoilers the second

There should be a different ending if you manage to defeat Arcard. Also it's ilogical that Priscilla can't talk to Erk, and the latter appears in the cutscene-after beating the chapter, even if he's dead. I insist to an alternate ending! >:c

I also dislike that ending :'(
Who do you think you are Arch, killing everyone off? G.R.R. Martin?

Edited by Ghastly

I also dislike that ending :'(

Who do you think you are Arch, killing everyone off? G.R.R. Martin?

For the record, I was killing off FE7 characters before HBO made GRRM popular.

I'll add an alternate ending, but I can't promise that you'll like it any better than the original.

Edited by Arch

I'll add an alternate ending, but I can't promise that you'll like it any better than the original.

Make it even worse

The lord has answered our prayers!

Though to be more precise...

I'm not entirely against killing off characters. I didn't entirely disagree with killing off Raven if you feel it necessary, I just don't find it necessary to kill off the rest of his group.

Edited by Blue Druid

The lord has answered our prayers!

Though to be more precise...

I'm not entirely against killing off characters. I didn't entirely disagree with killing off Raven if you feel it necessary, I just don't find it necessary to kill off the rest of his group.

Dat failed spoiler.

The rest of the group doesn't die. They only are showed as dead if they were killed before the 15 turns were you can surrender or not. In the cutscene, if they didn't die, they'll appear along with Lucius and Priscilla

Dat failed spoiler.

The rest of the group doesn't die. They only are showed as dead if they were killed before the 15 turns were you can surrender or not. In the cutscene, if they didn't die, they'll appear along with Lucius and Priscilla

I thought we were together on this man T.T Ohhhhh, that's how it is? Everyone died in my playthrough. I haven't played Raven's tale in a long time, and I thought it was canon :sweatdrop:. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to come to terms with the fact that I'm a total idiot.

Edited by Blue Druid