Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, is there a reason you decided to "canonize" Rebecca/Lowen over Rebecca/Wil(or god forbid, Rebecca/Sain)? Especially since Rebecca/Wil has a higher base AND growth than Rebecca/Lowen and more likely to be "canon"?

also Wolt looks exactly like Wil.

That too He's pretty much Wil with green hair. I think it's pretty obvious he was intended to be Wolt's father, much like how Ninian's meant to be Roy's mom, Jaffar is meant to be Lugh/Raigh's dad, etc.

Edited by Matthewtheman

That too He's pretty much Wil with green hair. I think it's pretty obvious he was intended to be Wil's father, much like how Ninian's meant to be Roy's mom, Jaffar is meant to be Lugh/Raigh's dad, etc.

... I think you mean to say Wil was intended to be Wolt's father, not the other way around.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason you decided to "canonize" Rebecca/Lowen over Rebecca/Wil(or god forbid, Rebecca/Sain)? Especially since Rebecca/Wil has a higher base AND growth than Rebecca/Lowen and more likely to be "canon"?

Because Rebecca eventually realizes that Lowen's a doof and leaves him for Wil anyways.

Hey has this happened to anyone yet cause this horseslayer is somehow doing effective damage to heath even though he is a wyvern knight

Thanks for the report, will investigate. A new system for handling effectiveness was recently implemented, so that weapons like the Cleave Bow could do x3 to Armors and x2 to Fliers (like a standard bow). I'll have to go back and look over the installation again.

Legault's tale Part 2 is broken because you changed the DOOR event ID from 0x19 to 0xC but you forgot to change the AFEV so now the boss doesn't appear when the throne room is opened.

I super appreciate the help! Fixed that up in the event source. Thanks for pointing that out. Edited by Arch

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone has posted about this, but when I played Eliwood's tale (I paired him with Fiora), this is what I came across:

False%201_zps0db1iaus.png

And this isn't the only one. In Raven's tale, part 2, Heath said in his conversation with Priscilla: "garantee" instead of "guarantee"

So, any idea how far we are to get the finalized product? It was once advertised for october.

I know it can be harassing to get asked about a final release date constantly and I apologize for that but I've wanted to play this hack for a long time and have only restrained myself from doing so knowing it is nearly completed.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there have been reports of misplaced conversations, but idk if this is supposed to happen.

post-19465-0-89781700-1448320333_thumb.png

...having fun there kent?

(i paired him with lyn, and i didnt change serra's pairing but she is nowhere to be seen)

Also i might just be stupid but im not seeing dane on the tale select.

EDIT: i realized i changed it to erk :T (i dont even like that pairing tbh why did i)

speaking of pairs, why isnt florina pairable with hector?

Edited by Xthetactician

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my first time playing the hack. I still remember that one part where you have characters like Oswin, Dorcas, Serra & Matthew to help defend the Ostian Castle. Only played one chapter so far (rebuilding Pherae) and I was really sold on this one.

- The difficulty is actually good...while having characters that aren't useless. Like, dude, I had Rebecca 1HKO the boss on the 2nd turn. Rebecca OP.

- Everything's cute. Like, from the new appearance of old characters, to the new weapons and items (really dig the "thief glove" and that "repair kit"...like, HOW MUCH CUTER CAN YOU GET)

- Love how the story just ties everything up into FE6. Nintendo envy.

Just a quick question: Is there a way to recruit Health in Legaut's Tale?

He just showed up as a NPC and refused to talk to anyone.

Another thing, I'm pretty sure I found some dialogue errors in Raven's Tale:

First off, Erk speaks with the boss, midway through the chapter, despite being fielded in your team.

Then, in the ending, Erk says nobody's seen Geitz, dead or alive, but he appears immediatelly afterwards in Raven's funeral with no explanation.

Also, I think all the character endings aren't supposed to say "died in the Sands of Time".

Edited by AsukaDrag

Hello, I've only played this hack (latest patch, according to the first post) very recently, but I'm slightly frustrated with Rath's tale because of a few problems.

First, I can't get the Chest Keys to drop from the Druid/Warlock. Second, I can't get Dayan to talk to Rath. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if there's some kind of requirement for me to do so. Finally, uh this isn't really a huge problem but Lyn appeared as a green unit on one of my play throughs. Weird.

Well this means I can't get the treasure achievement :( And I want to see all possible conversations between the characters :(( The Lyn appearing as an NPC only happened once so it doesn't really bother me.

Any help regarding these problems would be highly appreciated. I assume that I'm playing the latest patch, but correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you ready to enter the danger zone!?

RWrcLW2.png

Credit to circleseverywhere for this awesome piece of hackery. Before being introduced formally in FE11, the "Danger" command was actually a feature in the debug ROMs of FE7 and FE8 (and hell maybe FE6 too, who knows?). I've always had a hunch that the data was still leftover in the final version of the game, and it turned out to be true. The "Danger" feature is now mapped to the previously useless select button.

You can download the Enemy Range Display Hack over at FEU.

Edited by Arch

For some reason, all the stories are unlocked when I start a new game(maybe this is intended and I'm stupid). I've tried repatching a few times and it just keeps happening. Any ideas?

That's completely intentional