Elibean Nights

Arch

RE: The Bard Train

Poor Elphin. Perenially stuck on the hype train. He needs moar electric guitar, obviously!

Edited by Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new here. Anyway I'd just like to say that after at least 20 minutes in, I'm in love with this hack! I'm already fully hooked in and can't wait to see how each story plays out. I've been told that I may require a spoiler free guide for secret unlockables, I'm pretty sure I'll find one but if I need to I'll ask if one of you on here may provide me a link to one or whatevs. That's about it so far, I don't know what else to say really, so I'll just get right back to enjoying it, also thanks to the people who made this hack possible, I'm fairly certain that I'll be more motivated to take on Binding Blade after I complete this!

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new here. Anyway I'd just like to say that after at least 20 minutes in, I'm in love with this hack! I'm already fully hooked in and can't wait to see how each story plays out. I've been told that I may require a spoiler free guide for secret unlockables, I'm pretty sure I'll find one but if I need to I'll ask if one of you on here may provide me a link to one or whatevs. That's about it so far, I don't know what else to say really, so I'll just get right back to enjoying it, also thanks to the people who made this hack possible, I'm fairly certain that I'll be more motivated to take on Binding Blade after I complete this!

Hey, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself playing EN! People like you are what make all of the bug-testing worthwhile though, LOL. I have been spearheading this effort for several years now, but I sincerely appreciate that you've thanked all of "the people who made this hack possible", because this hack would not be possible without the amazing team effort that's gone into its creation. The public releases that are available, I'm sure, have a few horrible bugs in them. I would strongly encourage you to wait a bit longer for the definitive release, as a final (glitch-less) version will be coming soon to an emulator near you!

#MakeENGreatAgain

Edited by Arch

Greetings people. New here.

Just a question: I played a version of Elibian Nights, but what I thought strange is that you can't pair Hector/Florina or Kent/Farina.

Just thinking if i'm playing the earliest version... I didn't download it here or in their offcial blog. Or is the link for download in this topic the latest version. Is it including these pairings? Is this project complete?

Thanks for any help.

Edited by AltaicTaskmaster

Greetings people. New here.

Just a question: I played a version of Elibian Nights, but what I thought strange is that you can't pair Hector/Florina or Kent/Farina.

Just thinking if i'm playing the earliest version... I didn't download it here or in their offcial blog. Or is the link for download in this topic the latest version. Is it including these pairings? Is this project complete?

Thanks for any help.

Hector/Florina is literally because Arch decided it was too much effort for a character that has one romantic pairing, and I "think" Kent/Farina don't actually have a paired ending in FE7 so...

Hector/Florina is literally because Arch decided it was too much effort for a character that has one romantic pairing, and I "think" Kent/Farina don't actually have a paired ending in FE7 so...

They do. Farina actually pairs up with a 3 people: Hector, Kent, Dart. However, I thought in the newer version that you could pair up with whatever?

They do. Farina actually pairs up with a 3 people: Hector, Kent, Dart. However, I thought in the newer version that you could pair up with whatever?

I have a limited number of "permanent event IDs" to work with, which are the basis of the achievements, pairing options, bonus content, and tracking each tale being cleared. Mostly, I referenced the paired endings from FE7 (with a few liberties taken). Vaida and Florina do not have pairing options.

Would that be changed with the XNA port?

I never chimed in about it prior, but Florina was always my preferred pairing for Hector. Different system should get rid of the permanent event ID problem, no?

Either way glad to hear that this project is moving again after what happened.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I've been playing this the past few days, and have been wondering about such an unlockables guide, myself. Does one exist for this yet that some kind soul might provide a link to?

Also very happy to see this is being worked on again. I look forward to see what comes of this!

Edited by BlazeMarshall

• 2 weeks later...

Wait part 2? I mean if you are talking about the duel at the end then no, not on the current patch. It is stuck in a loop at the moment but it'll be nice to see what happens in the new patch.

By the way, I enjoyed EN and I can't wait for the next patch. Thank you everyone for your hard work!

Wait, duel? Don't know what Urug's talking about, but if you mean that fight against overwhelming numbers, it is not. If you choose not to surrender, then the enemies will continue to spawn indefinitely until they overwhelm you with sheer numbers. Even if you get phenomenally lucky with the RNG, you will eventually run out of weapons to fight back with.

The "never surrender" option exists purely as a challenge to see how long you can last... and also for that one achievement :)

You must not have the latest patch. The one in the OP isn't the latest(it's posted a few pages back somewhere). Either way currently it is not beatable.

You must not have the latest patch. The one in the OP isn't the latest(it's posted a few pages back somewhere). Either way currently it is not beatable.

Spoiler alert: that's kind of the point.

• 2 weeks later...

So like
I am playing Raven's tale, second part
And like................................these dudes have been at Lucius for hours now.
he's on a fort, alone, no weapons, nobody else but him
And he is completely RNG blessed
I got the achievement and everything and holy fuck he just wont die lmao
THIS WAS VERY HEART WRENCHING ;_;

Might as well wait a bit, new version should be out soon.

Never dead, always on fire.

And also thanke.

Anyways, I'm doing my best to get a legitimate public patch available in time for FEE3. In the meantime, I strongly advise against playing any of the recent public releases. It'll be worth the wait, believe me!

P.S. Let's #MakeENGreatAgain, mothafuc

But I'm pretty sure this is the latest(it's the same one I was playing anyways)

http://feuniverse.us/t/elibean-nights-final-version-eta-2-released/83

Edited by urug99

Is this project called Elibean or Elibian Nights? The thread title, opening splash, TV tropes page, screenshots, and paragraphs in the first post are all in disagreement.

Elibian was thought to be correct at first, but Elibean actually appears in game, so that's been used since. It also might have started as Elibean Nights.

Finally decided to pick this up and start playing through it, loving it so far. Unfortunately, I'm coming across some glitches in Rath's Tale.

-Every time I try to replay this tale alone, Toni seems to have the same items as she did in my first play through it, low amount of usage on all her items

-I'm unable to find any chest keys, the only one from the shaman is not obtainable, no green text. From other pics I saw, that's how I'm suppose to get the first one and then it'll lead to me getting more so I can unlock all the chests to complete the Trororo achievement. Right now, I physically can't complete it lol

Finally decided to pick this up and start playing through it, loving it so far. Unfortunately, I'm coming across some glitches in Rath's Tale.

-Every time I try to replay this tale alone, Toni seems to have the same items as she did in my first play through it, low amount of usage on all her items

-I'm unable to find any chest keys, the only one from the shaman is not obtainable, no green text. From other pics I saw, that's how I'm suppose to get the first one and then it'll lead to me getting more so I can unlock all the chests to complete the Trororo achievement. Right now, I physically can't complete it lol

Just started playing last night, and I think there's a Thief Glove in the shop in Lyn's Tale. You probably have to use that.

I also have some issues.

• The Smithing Kit doesn't seem to work. While I was playing Merlinus's Tale I tried to fix Rebecca's Silver Bow from Eliwood's Tale and nothing happened.
  • Also in Merlinus's Tale, he and Marcus have a Talk, but the dialogue that comes up is something from the main story between Hector and Oswin.
  • I don't know if this is actually a glitch, but Wil only has 5 Con, which makes him incredibly hard to use.

All in all the hack's awesome. Difficult as hell, but really fun to play.

EDIT: I've noticed a few more issues.

• In Rath's Tale you can't recruit Lyn. Same goes for Heath if he shows up in Legault's Tale with Vaida. I don't know if this is intentional or not.
  • Also in Legault's Tale, Montresor isn't on the map for some reason. I've killed all of the enemies, opened the chests, and walked right into his throne room, but he's nowhere to be seen.
Edited by KMT4ever

I have been liking the game so far but Legault's chapter has been pissing me off. I have retried part 1 and part 2 so many times and after opening both throne rooms I couldn't find Montresor which broke my heart. I hope someone can confirm Montresor being there or not. Anyways, I still like the game and it has been fun to play while going to and from school. I haven't tried Zephiel's chapter or the person on the bottom right next to Legault yet.