Jump to content
Arch

Elibean Nights

Recommended Posts

There's a palette error with the enemy Adventurers. This one's from Raven's Tale.

Spoiler

59c7862a06cba_ElibeanNights.png.7a3aff0afe15bd7f0e34c2e1e3bc3696.png

Also, Priscilla X Guy Talk Conversation gives you this:

Spoiler

59c7862b4b7ad_ElibeanNights2.png.2483e5a90a369b0b04a2b9e59926f037.png

Sain and Erk's death quotes conversation play a tlk convo between Rebecca and Dart I think.

The village which gives you the Pugilist does not close after visiting with Shen, so at the end of pt. 1 I had this:

Spoiler

59c790c95fe4c_ElibeanNights3.png.9965c540afe924342643481358a8a0f9.png

The armory in Raven's Tale pt. 2 does not work and after killing Arcard, the games loops he same events over and over again.

Edited by Mariode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XIII Hearts said:

Also, did you change the way enemies conterattack in the new version of this hack?  In Lyns's tale, the boss has a sword and a bow, and he has a sword equipped, but when I attack him with Rath from range, he counters with his bow even though he doesn't have it equipped.  Did you intentionally change counterattacks to work like FE4?  Because I know it didn't work like that in Beta 2.

Yes, only bosses have the FE4 style counterattack. I wanted to do this to make things more challenging with stationary bosses like Khitan and Montresor. It has been this way for a little while, and should've been included in beta 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe this was already mentioned but there seems to be a glitch that ends the tale if Fargus dies in Hector's Tale, It plays a talk convo with Rebecca and Lowen and then it just ends has it normally should.....

Edited by Vsun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bug report! Nils is described in the bonus content as a Commander of Bern and trusted by Marquess Laus.

Also, the Sound Room blacks out the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2017 at 9:37 PM, Purple Mage said:

Bug report! Nils is described in the bonus content as a Commander of Bern and trusted by Marquess Laus.

Also, the Sound Room blacks out the game.

Oops, the Sound Room thing was a mistake on my part.

If Serra dies in Pent's tale, Sain appears on both sides of the screen in the death quote and one of the Sains starts to pretend being Rebecca.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I don't know if its my game or my emulator or what but I was wondering what is the latest version for your mod, because each time I play your game on the Raven story my game glitches and it wont keep playing, also the same thing happens when I play the Legault story, after the firts part it glitches and ends up being unplayable, I really like your Project and I want to enjoy it to my fullest so could you please help me out...

If it helps I  patched a clean original version of FE7 (US), I also used NUPS patching program to apply it to my ROM, I really don't know whats going on. I believe I have the latest version but I would really like to know more.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Adriel Marth Lowell said:

 I don't know if its my game or my emulator or what but I was wondering what is the latest version for your mod, because each time I play your game on the Raven story my game glitches and it wont keep playing, also the same thing happens when I play the Legault story, after the firts part it glitches and ends up being unplayable, I really like your Project and I want to enjoy it to my fullest so could you please help me out...

If it helps I  patched a clean original version of FE7 (US), I also used NUPS patching program to apply it to my ROM, I really don't know whats going on. I believe I have the latest version but I would really like to know more.

Thanks.

SOrry, but I'm going to need more details. What was happening in the chapters around the time of the glitch? The more context you can provide, the better. "Hey things broke" is not very helpful for debugging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Adventurer palette in Raven's Tale pt. 1

FIXED (BY REMOVING THE ADVENTURER)

6Dmgl4a-RsK_kP7JHaIuHA.png

For all the good it did.

Also Pent can't crit Efta even though he has more crit than Efta does luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2017 at 9:07 AM, Arch said:

SOrry, but I'm going to need more details. What was happening in the chapters around the time of the glitch? The more context you can provide, the better. "Hey things broke" is not very helpful for debugging.

Ok so on Ravens Story Pt. 2 when you face Arcard and choose not to surrender, and kill Arcard, you will see a cut scene and and then then it just repeats itself, after that your characters will disappear and Arcard's health will regenerate, then enemies spawn near the castle but then the turn ends and they disappear, and it just keeps repeating , it's relly wierd, I didn't use any cheats or nothing every time I kill Arcard it glitches, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gigais (Karel's tale map 2) uses this portrait from Igrene's Tale.

1235 - Fire Emblem (UA).png

Also, in Igrene's tale, none of the characters trigger a game over, so you're stuck if everyone dies.

Edit 2: In Rath's Tale, game freezes if you (or the enemy rogue) open any chest.

Edited by P33RL355
Found more bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Adriel Marth Lowell said:

Ok so on Ravens Story Pt. 2 when you face Arcard and choose not to surrender, and kill Arcard, you will see a cut scene and and then then it just repeats itself, after that your characters will disappear and Arcard's health will regenerate, then enemies spawn near the castle but then the turn ends and they disappear, and it just keeps repeating , it's relly wierd, I didn't use any cheats or nothing every time I kill Arcard it glitches, 

I literally just fixed this, sir. Try the latest patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way to get the old Hector portrait back in? The new one's art is fantastic, but it's a little jarring to see Hector with such a full beard and looking older than he did in the FE7 epilogue so early into his rule. Also, do Lyn and Hector get any conversations in his story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Freikugel said:

Is there any way to get the old Hector portrait back in? The new one's art is fantastic, but it's a little jarring to see Hector with such a full beard and looking older than he did in the FE7 epilogue so early into his rule. Also, do Lyn and Hector get any conversations in his story?

literally just insert it yourself, not that hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and i actually love this new portrait. it was weird seeing a revamp of eliwood and lyn clashing with old hector. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Spoiler

 Is there a good ending to Raven's tale? Neither Priscilla nor Raven can talk to Erk, and I don't believe killing the boss is possible without Erk's help. Please send help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AMammal said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 Is there a good ending to Raven's tale? Neither Priscilla nor Raven can talk to Erk, and I don't believe killing the boss is possible without Erk's help. Please send help.

 

Spoiler

I don't think there is. The best thing you can do is surrender when prompted - in this case only Raven dies, but if you fight to the end then so do Heath and Geitz. Suck, I know, but it really shows that Raven's obsession on revenge really is the end of him.

Also, IIRC, the game pretty much loops itself into hanging if Arcard is killed. Or did Arch fix that already?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Hector's tale, the Hector-Lisbet conversation plays twice, when Hector visits the village, and when the Talk command is used.

Also one of the houses to the north (not the one with Astor) doesn't do anything, it just says "Show objective" in a glitchy font. I think it used to raise the drawbridge?

Also when you suspend-resume in Tale Select, Athos, Igrene, Louise, Kent and Rath disappear. Probably because of GBA limitations.

Edited by P33RL355

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MCProductions said:

literally just insert it yourself, not that hard

That's easy to say as someone who already knows how to do it, but I don't have experience with it. If you could link me somewhere I could learn how, that would be much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Freikugel said:

That's easy to say as someone who already knows how to do it, but I don't have experience with it. If you could link me somewhere I could learn how, that would be much appreciated.

Open FE7 in FEditor, find the old Hector portrait, export it, open FEBuilder, find the new portrait, import the old FE7 one over it. Its very simple, if you can patch a ROM with Nups to play this then you can definitely insert a portrait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized something. I had posted this bug earlier:

Berveil.PNG.875e5333b90467e3c73bfd0a43560891.PNG

And I was uncertain how it happened. I realized it was because

Spoiler

When characters die, their inventory gets sent to the convoy. Because I had played Raven's tale before Merlinus', and Raven actually dies at the end of it, all his possessions go to Merlinus. So, technically, it isn't a bug, just a mechanic in the game. I'd assume it shouldn't be that difficult to either change where the weapons go or just have Raven drop them, but I don't know. I'm probably going to test what happens if other characters die, because I'm pretty sure if a character dies (specifically in Eliwood's tale) but is used in that chapter, you don't get their possessions.

I'm not sure if Arch already knows this is the cause (he probably does), but I thought it would be best to mention, just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just made an account today.  Love the hack!  I was geeking out the whole time.  I played a few days ago, so I'm not sure if any of these have been fixed in the most recent version or not.

For me, Pent's second tale would loop the ending over and over.

Karel's worked perfectly.

Lyn's worked perfectly.

Rath's froze at the start of turn 14, but I see other people saying it freezes when a chest is opened, so that must be it.

Pent's first worked perfectly, but I haven't played it again to learn more about the neat character who showed up at the end of it.  Hoping there's more to that when I have time.

Raven's worked well.

Hector's worked well, though I do prefer the younger version of him, as this one looks just shy of his age in Binding Blade (and I know nothing about hacking so I can't simply change it), but that's just nitpicking.

Eliwood's worked well.

Kent's worked well, except when I had Fiora go to talk to him, it triggered Limstella's portrait and death quote.

Is Zephiel's supposed to work yet?  The level just never starts for me when I do it.  A shame, because that's one that I looked forward to the most :3

 

Now for Bonus Content.  Does it automatically work, or does it have to be unlocked somehow?  If so, disregard some of these.

Nils' grown up portrait in his bonus content selection area and the scene is bearded Hector's portrait.

Nando, Everrett, Opal, Nino, Echidna, Ephidel, Erik, and Orun's bonus content doesn't load, just like Zephiel's tale.  Just a black screen.

 

I love the pairing system!  I only wish Florina could pair with Hector, because that's always my go-to for them x3

 

Thanks for making such an awesome thing, with so many unique ideas and fun additions, and great dialogue!  I especially enjoyed Sain's quest for love in Jerrot's tale xD

Edited by TheLoadBearer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2017 at 1:51 PM, TheLoadBearer said:

Hector's worked well, though I do prefer the younger version of him, as this one looks just shy of his age in Binding Blade

 

I think that's the point, this isn't immediately after the events of Blazing Sword. It could be just a few years before Binding Blade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...