Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have someone return from death in the style of Orson's wife. Darling darling darling darling darling darling darling darling darling

all it would take to find out if he was still taking ideas was to look one page back =/. and the anwser was "no he isn't"

He isn't taking character submissions; he's still taking ideas.

I was ninja'd after telling them that I would respond...

Anyways, that's enough of this! No more of this silly derailment of this thread.

tankss.png

WE HAVE TANKS!

GO BACK TO SUBMITTING IDEAS AND TALKING ABOUT THE HACK!

but that's a Md Tank you baka gaijin

and a Md Tank would have way more than 27HP

Edited by Anouleth

but that's a Md Tank you baka gaijin

and a Md Tank would have way more than 27HP

I never played Advance Wars... I don't know these things.

Edited by Arch

So, does the patch end at Merlinus/Pent's tale? I did Eliwood's tale, both parts, and then did Merlinus' tale. Did i do something wrong or.....? :3 (good job BTW. Like the way Eliwood's tale got reworked.)

Yeah, it ends at Pent's tale. You can unlock gaidens for Lyn's and Pent's, though.

Nobody likes to explore and unlock things anymore. Have units stand on weird tiles, do stuff like that.

[spoiler=4x Unlock]hint2.png

Edited by Arch

Nobody likes to explore and unlock things anymore. Have units stand on weird tiles, do stuff like that.

[spoiler=4x Unlock]hint2.png

yah speaking of wierd tiles

was the brave axe event with orun always there or is that new also i found tales 1 and 3s hidden weapons but can you tell me how to get tales 2 and 4s or at least a hint

tanks in advance

yes that was a pun

[spoiler=Hidden Weapons]The gate tile that Prasad starts on will get you the Amatsu, a weapon from FE13. Tale 4 has only the items that already existed, connected to the Emblemologist event. Wait on a patch of light-green grass and you should find them, it's just random if you find it or not. The Ragnell is technically the hidden weapon, but nobody can use it.

Also, the Brave Axe event is new, along with the bridge event. FE4 references aplenty!

[spoiler=Hidden Weapons]The gate tile that Prasad starts on will get you the Amatsu, a weapon from FE13. Tale 4 has only the items that already existed, connected to the Emblemologist event. Wait on a patch of light-green grass and you should find them, it's just random if you find it or not. The Ragnell is technically the hidden weapon, but nobody can use it.

Also, the Brave Axe event is new, along with the bridge event. FE4 references aplenty!

I know lyn's tale but is there one for hector's tale

I know lyn's tale but is there one for hector's tale

You asked for Tale 2's and Tale 4's (hector's is Tale 3).

[spoiler=Hector's Tale]Visit the two houses below the starting point with Hector. I don't remember which one has the item, but one of them has a Claymore, Uther's weapon in FE7x.

I want the battlecruisers from Starcraft 2 with fully functional voice acting in the game

as well as the Yamato cannon skill

YAMATO CANNON ONLINE [/inepicaccent]

120 HP with high damage and high defense but no speed or resistance lol

I am going to implement this.

ehm.....forgive me if the idea has been done just dont send overtroll on me.

A chapter with Nino and Jaffar escaping bunch of mercs on Jaffar's bounty?

please dont hurt me.

ehm.....forgive me if the idea has been done just dont send overtroll on me.

A chapter with Nino and Jaffar escaping bunch of mercs on Jaffar's bounty?

please dont hurt me.

Seems kind of tame next to THE HORSE MATERIALISED UNDER HIM and SUDDENLY MERLINUS' WAGON BECAME A TANK.