Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cracks knuckles*

I'm quaking in my +2 Mov Boots.

if Fiora shows up here, then what happens to her appearance in Jerrot's tale? :o

someone else shows up instead

zGCHbiN.png

From left to right: Fiora paired with Eliwood sends Ninian back to the Dragon's Gate, Isadora paired with Legault opens up her slot to either Sain (if he's Rebecca's pick) or a new 7x cameo character in Meredith.

So yeah, that's a fair amount of permutations for the LPers. Sorry fellas! Just pick the ones you like, I guess?

Edited by Arch

wouldnt it make sense to have the "cannon" paring for nino avalible. i mean i saw somewear that the developers had the idea that nino and erk were suppose to be the canon paring for that particular relationship.

but whatever works okay.

lpallllthevariantszomg

wouldnt it make sense to have the "cannon" paring for nino avalible. i mean i saw somewear that the developers had the idea that nino and erk were suppose to be the canon paring for that particular relationship.

Hack EN and make it a thing if you want

Erk is such a manwhore. 3/7 of the women can pick him if I give it to Nino. But if it's canon I guessssss.

At this point I might as well throw Vaida into the mix too.

Edited by Arch

Cite a source and I'll actually make that the default pairing.

Meredith hell yeah

I wonder who that feature is going to drive insane first. Testers or LPers? Or Arch?

From a technical standpoint, what happens if say, you pick Sain for Rebecca, but then you go to Priscilla. Will Sain be greyed out? Will he say bad things to you if you talk to him? Or will choosing him undo the Becky-Sain pairing? (And if yes, do we get a visual cue telling you that?)

Sounds like just the matchmaking is going to be a nightmare to even plan out. I wish you good luck on this ambitious project, then. :)

Farina:
Hector (she'll be in his tale, YES YOU CAN FUCKING PAIR HIM OK)

Neat. That might give Fargus a chance to actually participate.

Nino:
Jaffar*
Jan (she replaces Jan in Legault's Tale pt. 1)

I see we're trying to outdo Jugdral's weird pairings now. :Arvis:

... Not sure how recruiting Jaffar would work, then.

Cite a source and I'll actually make that the default pairing.

hmm damn i cant find the source, ah well do what you will then.

The canon pairing for Nino isn't Erk, it's Jaffar. Erk might be a potential pairing, but canonically speaking it always has been Jaffar.

technically could be either one of them, Jaffar makes more sense for why they disappeared, but erk makes more sense for there excellence in magic, so its rather up in the air as to which one would be a better father character.

...I never had any sense of pairing logic for Erk. He clearly wants Serra or Priscilla, but definitely not Nino. Nino is indebted to Jaffar for saving her life, she cleans his wounds they form bonds while she's still a young girl, and overall he's by far the only contender.

At the least, SHE'S the only contender for HIS pairing. He has no chance with any other woman unless you clumsily pair him up with someone else who kinda sees something (???) in him? Even then, it only makes sense Nino and Jaffar are an item. A wonderful, beautiful, pedophilic item.

Edited by Klokinator

...I never had any sense of pairing logic for Erk. He clearly wants Serra or Priscilla, but definitely not Nino. Nino is indebted to Jaffar for saving her life, she cleans his wounds they form bonds while she's still a young girl, and overall he's by far the only contender.

At the least, SHE'S the only contender for HIS pairing. He has no chance with any other woman unless you clumsily pair him up with someone else who kinda sees something (???) in him? Even then, it only makes sense Nino and Jaffar are an item. A wonderful, beautiful, pedophilic item.

well i do agree that paring nino and jaffar is adorable, just because nino saved jaffars life does not mean that they are automatically in love, it just means that one saved the others life, and nino sees the action as a good deed towards jaffar, and jaffar sees it, in a bit more of a complicated light, but in general from what ive seen he sees it as the first genuine human kindness he has ever received and feels it is a debt that he must repay. the scene in itself though is very good for ships is basically just to set up jaffars betrayal, and though is a good plot point for ship feels and love relationship to from it has no overall bearing on the final relationship, just the players bias towards the relationship they prefer to ship.

as far as the supports themselves though i think both are good so again either way is fine.

though nino and erk is like the only other actual paired ending that appears in the credits other then jaffar so it would make sense to have it possible for the "elebian nights match maker" is all.

so nino/jan otp?

perhaps. . . file that under canon uncle relation and crack ship paring?

Edited by ShinyPichu

I think Jaffar is supposed to be much younger than he looks.

W-wait, Jaffar... cannot possibly be 13 goddamn years old. Nope, nuh uh, no way I can accept that without hard evidence. He looks at least 26 years old, possibly early 30's. He's no goddamn Ross, that's for sure.

Edit: FEwiki says he's 17, ok fair enough. He and Nino are now more within range of each other than expected. There's only a three year difference lol so no pedobear going on here. I still think he looks way older than 17 but eh, Lyn is supposed to be 13, lol.

Edited by Klokinator