• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3f025c94e7.png

actually i lied, here's the new mug update

fitting with #socialjustice theme no

okay i'll actually get to work now

Jen is a badass. I support this. 10/10

what the fuck is going on?

honestly the sprite looks almost perfect, she needs to look bit younger but that's literally it.

This, to an extreme degree.

it worked more with echidna because the were not nearly as defined (i think) she was only in the one house as a cameo, and it felt more in character. however sice you fail to see my point ill go piss off then.

they can have as much muscle as they want either gender, but i was not making a point about gender equality i was making a point about design, visually and character wise but again everyone fails to see the point i was trying to make so i'll piss off and watch the parade go by in blissful ignorance.

Oh good. Bye now.

what the fuck is going on?

honestly the sprite looks almost perfect, she needs to look bit younger but that's literally it.

Riiiiiiiight? I loved it on the first draft, and the face edits just made it even better.

I guess it's just a rule: any redesign must be followed with a controversy.

Edited by Arch

Okay. I have been watching this thread and I just have to say something here. I'm sorry that I'm butting in when I am literally the wimpiest member on this site but right now it doesn't matter to me. This thread is in relation to hacking, is it not? I believe that gender equality, racism, sexism, and every other aspect of the war for justice in our still very unjust and trivial society are not why everyone gathered here. It was never necessary that any of you agree with one another on moral issues, you simply need to cooperate in regards to the hack. Opinions stated on this thread are of an artistic nature and so they should be taken with the grain of salt that art requires to grow and move forward, not get pulled into the never ending social argument which will inevitably result in grudges and pettiness. Perhaps certain opinions struck nerves among some of the members, and that is understandable, but there was never any need to begin waging war against one another. I refuse to take either side on this argument as I believe it is a foolish, misunderstood affair - all I want is for the general tone to be brought back to where it belongs: art and gaming.

Sorry for the intrusion.

Edited by Balcerzak

My personal view on the matter is that if she must have the muscles, then she must have the muscles. But what happened to the muscles between games, then? If all the FE6 remakes start replacing FE6 Igrene with a more muscly version, then there will be consistency, and all will be well and good, but I find that to be an unlikely scenario. Seems a lot simpler to make this fit in with what's established, no?

maybe she lost weight after her daughter died or something idk actually that's really sad

the whole point of redesigns is what i feel the character could've been designed like, this ain't official art, I'm not hired by nintendo, I got paid, arch approves and that's all it matters

if you don't like it go insert her old mug in or something honestly the mug isn't even that jacked if i didn't post the lower half i don't think most of you can even tell like you have no idea just how much i actually held back on the muscles

if you're /so/ persistent on getting muscles removed, pay more more than arch did and we can talk

Edited by Thor Odinson

i think the mug looks nice

some of the people in this thread should consider the difference between this:

WWPWf1t.png

and this:

vince-mcmahon.jpg

The shading in the bottom-left of igrene's face looks square, which looks a little strange imo.

Edited by Vennobennu

My personal view on the matter is that if she must have the muscles, then she must have the muscles. But what happened to the muscles between games, then? If all the FE6 remakes start replacing FE6 Igrene with a more muscly version, then there will be consistency, and all will be well and good, but I find that to be an unlikely scenario. Seems a lot simpler to make this fit in with what's established, no?

182px-Cellica.jpg300px-Celica_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png

And yet nary a word was said when this re design happened....

Honestly I find caring about 'consistency' in fan games to be silly.

Honestly, it seems most simple to you know, do what you find most appealing and what the person who commissioned you is angling for and not be bothered elsewise.

The shading in the bottom-left of igrene's face looks square, which looks a little strange imo.

ca003acc46.png

well, edit's up, much thanks to Niharu for the face edits and giving me a ton of great braid reference and an angle to work off from

Edited by Thor Odinson

lmao literal controversy over Hawkeye's longbow-wielding daughter looking like she is in fact the daughter of Hawkeye who wields a longbow, such children

but if that's what you want then i'll just sit here seething.

cool

3f025c94e7.png

Requesting a new mechanic in EN where units come back after death, just progressively more Hollowed.

The mug is fantastic.

[thedeathofcelica.jpg]

And yet nary a word was said when this re design happened....

i was saying words such as "what the fuck is this shit?"

Requesting a new mechanic in EN where units come back after death, just progressively more Hollowed.

everyone becomes slabs of meat in the end

Love how all the popular kids on this site band together to protect themselves from criticism, from the logical all the way to the illogical.

I enjoy sitting back and seeing all you cunts whine about "drama" and people "complaining" about choices and decisions you've made even when people have completely valid points, you can't invalidate people's opinions and criticisms just because you don't like it, yet it seems that between the ROM-hacking network and the spriting network there is a small group of people who strive just to be top-cocks and refuse to believe that anything can be wrong with anything they do.

Funny seeing all you guys attempt to take the high-ground when all you're doing is being petty by putting fingers in your ears, shouting la-la-la and saying everyone else is wrong 'cause "reasons".

Love how all the popular kids on this site band together to protect themselves from criticism, from the logical all the way to the illogical.

I enjoy sitting back and seeing all you cunts whine about "drama" and people "complaining" about choices and decisions you've made even when people have completely valid points, you can't invalidate people's opinions and criticisms just because you don't like it, yet it seems that between the ROM-hacking network and the spriting network there is a small group of people who strive just to be top-cocks and refuse to believe that anything can be wrong with anything they do.

Funny seeing all you guys attempt to take the high-ground when all you're doing is being petty by putting fingers in your ears, shouting la-la-la and saying everyone else is wrong 'cause "reasons".

actually people are invalidating them because they're wrong lol

'cause "reasons", right?

Stop being a twat.

No, just because they're wrong. Like I said. There's no conspiracy here lmao

Edited by Parrhesia

I just think it's shocking how you can go from a perfectly reasonable explanation about what's wrong with the forums/people/the universe on a cosmic scale, and then on a different post simply be a complete raging douche.

Dammit nickt, that's my job.