Elibean Nights

Arch

It sounds like "Yo! Durrrrr" which sounds autistic.

Loder is significantly better. Inb4 Loner

That's actually an uppercase i rather than a lowercase L. EE-yo-der doesn't really sound like much of an improvement. Yoder, if said fast.

Edited by Orpheon

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of perpetuating a name war, the only resemblance I can find to any sort of sensible name is that Yodel seems like a corruption of Yidel/Yudel (the yiddish variant of Judah), and Yoder diminishes that connection. I dunno, it seems like a pretty unnecessary change?

Yoder is a shortening of the name Theodorus, which was the name of the first Roman Catholic bishop of Sion. Saint Theodorus is also known as St. Theodore, St. Theodule, and St. Yoder~

Reading gringe's topic again, he chose the name for its association with the saint, so it's not really all that weird ~o3o~

Edited by Kon

Theodore would be nice, and way fucking better, and preferable - cheers Kon. ... is Yoder part of the FE13 localisation? Or some new, updated FE6 patch? I've really not been keeping up lol

fsr the first sentence in this post reads to me as though i'm implying i have any pull or am associated with this project which i do not and am not so yeah, clarification

Edited by Parrhesia

obviously its the wonderful new map in picture 1

Battling on Marcus ending feels like dancing in the palm of the Budda to me.

Edit: Thank You Arch!

Edited by Scyllus

Just out of curiosity, what's going to be the deal with the berserker animations? Are they going to be the "Hawkeye Tribal" berserkers or the traditional "Throw axe to give enemy a moment to contemplate him being completely and utterly screwed" berserker? (Hawkeye excluded). (In case you can't tell, I prefer the traditional berserkers)