Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks much improved. Still looks slightly odd to me (like their heads don't come up high enough), but I don't think it's terribly jarring the way it is now.

Well in POR and RD, the sprites were halfbodies. By comparison, GBA sprites literally come up short. Though it's not that noticable, especially if you scale it down right and use an image with a little distance.

Well in POR and RD, the sprites were halfbodies. By comparison, GBA sprites literally come up short. Though it's not that noticable, especially if you scale it down right and use an image with a little distance.

Right, right. I thought I'd mention it to see if it'd help at all though. Like you said, it's not that noticeable how it currently is.

While I continue to debate whether I actually want to make this switch or not, I figured I'd go work on other aspects of the game

hesbaaaack.png

...What's this guy still doing in my ROM? You'll find out...someday maybe I dunno.

... did Ryru ever finish off that halfbody hack?

This is completely off-topic.

I personally doubt that Nayr has the answer so PM the creator of that hack, but leave the discussion out of the Elibian Nights thread as it does not belong here.

(Nayr, that also means that if you wish to respond to his question then do it through personal message, thanks :). )

eCut ~

Edited by eCut

Have to disagree with you Ms. Mod. I think it's totally on-topic, since half-bodies would be a solution to these proportion issues that I've been raising.

To answer the question, Ryru did finish that half-body hack, but it was for FE8 and eventually was lost alongside his other hacking work, I do believe.

Edited by Arch

Have to disagree with you Ms. Mod. I think it's totally on-topic, since half-bodies would be a solution to these proportion issues that I've been raising.

To answer the question, Ryru did finish that half-body hack, but it was for FE8 and eventually was lost alongside his other hacking work, I do believe.

Do you think? I looked at it as discussing an entirely different hack in another hack's thread. Though it doesn't really matter, it wasn't a big deal. :P

I like the new Nino mug :P (from your sig)

Where? I wanna see it! :o

Now I have to keep refreshing the page until I do...

Edited by eCut

I tried to post it but it didn't really work :( I'll see if I can get it and edit it in :P

Edit:

nunino.png

Tada?

The "not-a-loli" anymore card.

Japan will be disappointed. She was voted number 1 in the character popularity poll on the official Japanese website for Blazing Sword.

Her new, revamped mug looks nice. So what if she loses the loli card? FE6 canon showcases her sons, which means she doesn't stay a little girl!

Her new, revamped mug looks nice. So what if she loses the loli card? FE6 canon showcases her sons, which means she doesn't stay a little girl!

Wait, if Jaffar is the Angel of Death, then wouldn't that make Lugh and Rei bizarro Jesus twins? :awesome:

If you're still taking "creative liberties" suggestions, and if it's not too much trouble with importing, could Pent's gaiden chapter turn into a "zombie survival" chapter with remnants and bonewalkers?

Hell, Zombie fighting works for everything. Ever.

Karel goes around killing everyone BECAUSE THEY'RE ZOMBIES. He's not crazy. You're crazy. Especially you, Ghost Nappa. He's just trying to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Also, Rath's Tale w.out fog. Or with 0 vision. take that, dondon

Fck with terrain.

Reverse Weapon triangles

Mess with attack/movement ranges. Everyone can fly.

Give Karel a Lance different swords to use.

Reverse Sain and Kent's personalities.

Fck with terrain.

Reverse Weapon triangles

Mess with attack/movement ranges. Everyone can fly.

Give Karel a Lance different swords to use.

Reverse Sain and Kent's personalities.

Possible

lol ASM/tedius item modding to have items have weapon triangle reversed abilities

Possible

Possible

lol. Maiden Quest 2.

I'm not quite sure on whether this is old, fixed, or whatever - but it's very possible to kill the second-to-last boss in Karel's tale,

the dude who protects Karla and is supposed to defeat you

and after that.. ..Nothing happens. Just you with the company of yourself, apparently no winning condition and no triggerable events. And it is bad.

Otherwise, I loved the hack in all of its entirety! Waiting for this to be finished with great anticipation! <3 I'm not quite sure on which version I played as I grabbed it from FE Shrine, but I think it had seven tales and one or two gaidens at any rate.

Edited by Time to change my name :D

Cool, yes, thank you.

And thank YOU, Arch! :3

Edit: ..I tried out the new version quickly, and it just blew me away! Nice work with all of this!

Hello! The newest Elibian Nights doesn't run, or to be more precise, crashes, on my Pandora, even though a previous version ran perfectly. And I'd very much want to run it on my Pandora instead of having to lean on playing it only on my main computer with VBA or whatever.

I'm using a custom Linux build of gpSP and the crash always happens after pressing a button in the title screen after the intro.

If you could fix this, it would be very highly appreciated! :)

I'm using a custom Linux build of gpSP and the crash always happens after pressing a button in the title screen after the intro.

If you could fix this, it would be very highly appreciated! :)

I'd imagine the problem lies with your emulator, because it works fine on the gPSP... on my PSP.