Fire Emblem Hack

Dandragon

So I got the brilliant idea to do a hack consisting of the people of the chat room here...until i realized the cast was too small... So I made this thread.

All I need from the people of serenes forest is to post characters that they would want to represent them.

Class, Name, Gender (if you want to be all like that and shit or you havent posted your gender on your profile) personality/backstory appearance (if you already have made you're own custom sprite and would like it to be used give me the file/link/whatever and i will try to make it work.

Now comes the hard part...SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE.

I am quite new to rom hacking and the like so i will probably be need some sort of assistance. and rest assured people this is NOT the next fe404.

Also, some suggestions on what kind of story should be put into play would be appreciated.

EDIT: Add the growths you want and i will see what i can do. Take note: Just because you post said growths does NOT make it the final product. If I feel changes must be made i will do so. Posting growths just lets me get a general idea.

Edited by dandragon01

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay well ill join i can help with anything that is not spritey im learning to hack and map and i can pick things up fast also as to a character i can post that in a bit

lol I can map pretty well

We can call it the hack rookies ;-)

but in all seriousness, whats the direction you want to go with the sotry? do you weant it to be tongue in cheeck humor or more serious?

id like to know about the story as well

im going for an actual serious plot instead of one full of memes and the like and bassically saying "oh this hack sucks" to get pity. In all honestly, i was hoping for a legitimately good story with a small side plot featuring me and some other person fighting like Ike and the Black Knight, but i've scrapped the idea.

okay oh and you should talk to nintenlord about using some of his special patches ie str+mag and canto plus some others

also another thing i can do is keep files datta back ups off the patch well organized

in addition i can be a play tester and balance the game

edit do you you know kow to sprite or a least splite? the hack will need mugs not everyone has a personal mug

if not well you need to find some one

Edited by Cyron

8 has some issues namely 5x and having to follow fe8s story somewhat, and less is known on fe8 most tutorials use 7

also any fe8 classes can be imported into fe7 so classes are not an issue

this is not to say you cant use fe8 i dont really care which you choose

Edited by Cyron

thank you

if i can import sprites then that will be fine.

as i said im new to hacking so im not sure how to sprite. That doesn 't mean im just gonna recolor mooks, no im gonna sprite them. Just need to get the programs and the like.

Not sure if you want characters yet, but here...

Class: Mercenary

Name: Adam

Personality/backstory: A runaway prince who's rejected by many. A dark hearted and passive person who keeps his feelings to himself. He's very interested in women, but is afraid to talk to them. He was betrayed causing him to go into a rage, and losing his most precious thing. Because of that, he gave up prince hood and become a traveling mercenary.

Appearance: Will add mug later

Growths:

HP: 80%

STR: 40%

SKL: 55%

SPD: 30%

LUCK: 20%

DEF: 65%

RES: 20%

If you mean Full custom I'd suggest against it. Splicing is a whole lot easier than FCing, especially for some one with no experience. Any attempt at FCing with no prior experience in spriting will end badly

[spoiler=trust me]

zeromug.png

Then I submit as well

Name:Maxi

Class:Mage

Personality/Backstory: A rather quiet person who comes from a simple family and studied Magic in his freetime. He does what he has to and is energetic in battle but still likes to keep himself a bit in the back. He also gets lightly shy around girls. 

Growths:

Hp:60%

Mag:50%

Skill:55%

Spd:35%

Lck:45%

Def:35%

Res:40%

(PS: 7 Con)

i think dan meant personality not their life story so he can write dialouge and and a story without needing to make sure it does not screw with another persons back story

also dan do you have a actual story in mind or written down if so posting it may help people with their character

so to be clear im advising you wright up a description of your stories world and a short history of said world so our characer fit the universe as oposed to vice versa this alows a more convincing story

but this is advice so your choice

Already sent you the character I submitted in a PM, if you need me to put growths and such like Passive Knight did I will

i think dan meant personality not their life story so he can write dialouge and and a story without needing to make sure it does not screw with another persons back story

also dan do you have a actual story in mind or written down if so posting it may help people with their character

so to be clear im advising you wright up a description of your stories world and a short history of said world so our characer fit the universe as oposed to vice versa this alows a more convincing story

but this is advice so your choice

Cyron is correct i don't really want a life story.

I'm still working on a story at the moment but it IS coming along.