IRC Suggestion

Decus

I personally think Sevensins should be the one to host Uno and PassTheHBomb and such :/ Sometimes whenever SmartRutter is sleeping, people are still up and bored D: And Sevensins is up on IRC 24/7, so what's the harm?

AoD, SmartRutter has the scripts downloaded. He doesn't have the powers to use them, he downloaded the scripts. Which he has said multiple times.

idiot

To be clear, most of the scripts i made myself. Only uno and passthehbomb i downloaded. Sevensins uses a Mac, and these scripts are all in mIRC scripting language. mIRC doesn't work on macs, and i doubt any other client supports it.

And yeah, i know i haven't been online much lately, but i've been running into problems with the internet. We're switching over to time warner cable, some moron there messed up and made us lose phone service for over a week, we don't get it back til wednesday. Since i have dial-up, no phone = no internet.

By wednesday, i should be able to just leave my computer on all the time so you all can use the scripts, i couldn't do this before cause, obviously, dial-up.

When you say i don't have the power to use the scripts, it means i just can't trigger them myself, this is just how the mIRC scripting language works.

Edit posts in IRC? Uh... what? Don't think that'd ever work.

So, just hold on a bit, you should be able to have 24/7 script access in just a while, provided that my new internet gets installed and works fine. Until then, you'll just have to wait. Not to mention i won't have internet access on monday or tuesday (duh, no phone service)... so just be patient for a bit.