FEditor Animations V2

fuzz94

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hero w/ Armor Coat animation also jumbles up for me. It shows in FEditor, too.

9QT4HVG.png

It looks like user error to me. You could try contacting the animation's creator if all else fails.

• 1 month later...

Apparently we don't have the Beta Eliwood with Durandal animation in here.

Shortdurandal1.PNG

Download

Credit should go to Hextator when using this.

Edit: I guess we also don't have Beta Eirika either?

OwVYF9Q.png

Download

Credit should go to Hextator and Shadowofchaos when using this.

Thanks for the download link, Arch.

Edited by Primefusion

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am no hacker but some of you may be interested in some sheets I am working on, like the completed moveset of Lyn with heavy sword. If some of you want to edit the sheets to make it compatible with hacks, goes ahead since it will benefit to the whole comunitie. Also, thanks for sharing this amazing topic about allowed sprites, it is really usefull to know what ressources are or not usable by the comunity.

Hi guys, I am no hacker but some of you may be interested in some sheets I am working on, like the completed moveset of Lyn with heavy sword. If some of you want to edit the sheets to make it compatible with hacks, goes ahead since it will benefit to the whole comunitie. Also, thanks for sharing this amazing topic about allowed sprites, it is really usefull to know what ressources are or not usable by the comunity.

If the sheets are interesting enough, someone might go through the trouble of creating a script to insert them.

But, umh, we should see your sheets first.

Oh, sorry I forgot the links, they are on my DeviantArt gallery (same username) and on SerenesForest in my spriter topic "the fox lair",
but only use the "free to use" section of course. If there is any problems conserning the sprites calibration of places, I'll edit the sheets.

http://renookami.deviantart.com/
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50026

It was a suggestion for if pepole want to collab to contibute to the animation ressources list, after all, some of us are scripters/hackers, others spriters, but some are not the two so it's natural to collab on projects. I seen the topic as a "FE animation ressource" project topic, but don't worry I'm not spamming with every sheet I make since it was a one time suggestion for willing pepole who migh be interested, so, sorry for the mistake.

My response was more of a "this thread is mainly for final content, not for what you have planned to add"

basically everything you were suggesting could have gone in a different thread in my opinion(possibly your spriting thread or a general thread for people to join some kind of spriting/scripting teams or something idk I'm pulling this out of my ass).

Yeah, but before something become final, you have to find someone competent enough. And I am no hacker so my works end at the graph part. Well, the best part to discuss about it is where ? The guild thread, or is there only for requests ? Well, in a way it is one, but not "for me" since I can use my sprites on the programes I use, I'm not in hacking but RPGmaker and all, game making with custom systems to allow more possibilities than a simple hack.

It's a offer I give for the comunity to use them, not for personal profit, and since I'm new to the forum I still don't know really who can guide me. I just fon't wanted to flood the forum with a new thread since I seen this one like the type you're talking about, so i'm ready to discuss in PM about the team project if anyone reading want to.

Could it? My tone wasn't meant to be aggressive or anything, at all... .-. (I guess the "clog up" part of my post is what comes across that way? It does sound worse than when I wrote it, hm...)

I guess I need to start working on my word choice again, I actually used to have this problem all the time. (None of this post was intended as sarcasm, btw. It's kinda nostalgic...)

Edited by L95

That could've been phrased more diplomatically.

I think you're missing the point we've been trying to make; she didn't make some tyrannical statement. What was said is the fact of the matter, it's a submission topic. If you have no animation to submit and no animation to critique/report a problem about, you're better off posting in a different topic because it's useless here.

Regardless this has gone on long enough. I have no idea where fuzz is but I submitted a package of animations back when FEE3 was going on.[All of these have been posted to FEU but I might as well re-link them here.]

Alt%20Female%20Mage%20Screen.PNG

Alternative Female Mage/Sage - Gabriel Knight

Angel%20Mage%20Screen.PNG

Angel Mage - Gabriel Knight

Cannon%20General%20Screen.PNG

Cannon General - Gabriel Knight

Female%20Fencer%20Screen.PNG

Female Swordsman - Gabriel Knight

Hatless%20Mage%20Screen.PNG

Hatless Mage - Gabriel Knight

Knife%20Thief%20Screen.PNG

Knife Thief - Gabriel Knight

War%20Monk%20Screen.PNG

War Monk - Gabriel Knight

YetiZerker%20Gif.gif

Yetizerker - BwdYeti & SoC

All of these I can be credited as well, but I don't really care either way.

I contacted L95 by PM to avoid flooding the topic when I read the reply back then, because I learnt my mistake (since in a way it's true that this is a subbmission topic, not the better place for my message) so the "diplomatic" problem was cleared privately. Seems that it was just akward choose of words but anyway, no need to flood the thread, sorry for all this incoveniance made out of my first message what led to all this.

(And do not reply in the thread because of this message please, it's time to let the subbmiters submit again without be disturbed, by respect for their work. End of the story ><" )

I was gonna stay out of this topic, but frankly I think the debate a few posts back was pretty stupid.

Ren: "Hey guys, I have animations. I can't format them myself. Anyone wanna format them so everyone in the community can use them for free?"

Alfred: "Can you post them?"

Ren: "Sure, here they are."

Skitty: "Hey this is the wrong topic get out of here!"

That was unnecessary, really. It's the FEditor animation thread. It's reasonable to assume if you can't animate something for FEditor but you have animations to donate, you'd post the sheets here so someone else can take up the project. It's doubtable everyone with the capabilities to do so would see Ren's sprite thread. Seriously, why did this even become a raging debate? Completely unnecessary.

Honestly speaking, I agree with Klok. You basically brought Ren to the point he felt sorry for posting in the wrong thread. Don't you think that's a bit too much?

I mean, Skitty and Lindsy did nothing wrong either (we hackers like to keep things well organized) but the whole discussion could have been... more gentle. Serenes already has a fame for being unwelcoming, I don't think we need to strengthen that concept.

So... Ren, I think your work is really promising (there's some really cool stuff in your deviantart!) so keep it up. And you didn't make a "mistake", don't be mortified for this.

And Lindsy, there's nothing wrong with your attitude as long as I can say. I didn't read any sarcasm there.

Flametongue; I caught it at a really weird moment.

Never noticed it had blue in its animation :0

Also, I had an idea.

What about sharing some custom palettes for the animations presented in this topic?

For example: I've made many palettes for the hatless mage, I post them in this topic, they get added to the package in a separate folder (with some screenshots, possibly). Sometimes I don't really care to have some unique palettes for some characters (like bosses) so I think that'd be a good way to help people save some time.

Edited by Alfred Kamon