Special Investigation Bureau (working title)

Nightmare

Once upon a time you could be a bad guy and you'd live to see another day. But now you'd never manage, boy you'd be brain damaged just to think that you could get away.

The power has arrived in a dream team, a force where one and one makes three:

Nightmare - The muscle and karma collector

Hikarasuman - An improved Karasuman that doesn't flinch when hit

??? - The phantom detective

When the trail's gone cold and the lies have been told, us 3 the invincible 3 will find what you can't see. We're detectives you want on your side, and our directive's tracking down your crime. So come along for the ride, because truth can run but not hide...for long. The game is on when you hire us, so watch us go and make the outlaws bleed.

There's no way you can win. If it's trouble you're in, we're gonna kick your...!

Taking jobs now.

Edited by Nightmare

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kick our what?

...!

Destroy the Folgore Rangers once and for all!!!

Get out

Silly Hawk King, the Folgore Rangers are dogooders! And we're invincible.

You too, unless you're planning on hiring us onto a legitimate case.

Destroy the Folgore Rangers once and for all!!!

Not on my watch! Your poultry based royalty is nothing compared to us! S.I.B, I have an issue most urgent! I have misplaced my waffles!

I just calculated, that's about $10,000. We'll gladly take the job and find your waffles in no time!

Any details you wish to share to us about your case of waffleitis? Where did you last see them? When did you last see them? Are there any likely suspects? Where were you yesterday evening? Please tell us about your familiar relationships. And don't forget your physical dimensions.

Find me the user profiles of as many banned users as you can, that are not on my friend list. Users who were once banned but then invited back are also acceptable if you can present some proof that they were banned. Deleted users do not count.

If you find 1, I will rename Royd Clive and his "Shrike" wanzer in Front Mission 1 according to Nightmare's specifications, and play Front Mission 1st.

If you find 2, I will name the first character of Front Mission's USN scenario, and his wanzer, according to Nightmare's specifications. Ryuji in the OSN scenario will have his wanzer named according to Soul's specs, as will Matthew in the USN scenario, and I will play Front Mission 1st USN scenario.

If you find 3, I will name the main character (if possible) of Front Mission 3 (12 characters for both first and last name) and his wanzer according to Night's specs, Ryogo's wanzer according to Soul's specs, and replay Front Mission 3. Night chooses whether to deliver Wanzers with Soul or not. Emma or Alisa's wanzer will be named according to Hika's specs, as will Natalie and Maria's wanzers.

If you find 4, the first 3 wanzers in Darril's squad (FM4) will be renamed according to your specs (Night = Darryl, Soul = Rengas, Hika = Chaeffer) and replay Front Mission 4.

If you find more than 5, I will friend Nightmare and Soul, and if I get around to playing the english patches of Front Mission 2, 5, and Gun Hazard, names can be assigned according to the pattern above. Same with Border of Madness if that gets translated.

If you find exactly 5, no rewards whatsoever.

If you find 108

....!

Edited by L1049

I left them on a plate in my living room yesterday. I don't know why, but I'm sure Horace stole them... it's just the thing he'd do.

Hmm, interesting. I'd scribble these things down but I don't do that kind of thing.

You have yet to answer my other questions, but I'll prove to you that we can be the greatest even with little information.

I have solved Doku's case gloriously! Look at the amazing interrogation below:

Nightmare: Horace, we need to talk

Nightmare: About some waffles

General Horace: about

General Horace: waffles are delicious

Nightmare: Ah ha! I knew it!

Nightmare: You're the criminal!

General Horace: No!

Folgore Pink: hahahaha

Nightmare: Doku's waffles were misplaced, but he and I both think it was stolen and the most likely suspect is you

General Horace: What waffles are missing

General Horace: oh

General Horace: i er

General Horace: might have misplaced them

Nightmare: In your stomach?

General Horace: yes

Nightmare: That's good, a great confession

Shin Chan: those were my special waffles!

Nightmare: This will go into my records

Folgore Pink: hahahaha

Nightmare: Of my fastest solved crimes

Shin Chan: although I always mix laxatives into the battle, you know my old age

General Horace: Your special waffles gave me gas

And so, the moral of the story is: hire us, kids. *Distributes the cash between the other members and himself*

Now, SeverIan, we shall look into your case.

I can't recommend these guys enough. They managed to find the waffle eating fiend! I can now vandalise his garden knowing I'm entitled to!

If Horace is banned for waffle stealing he won't count.

Your terms are tough, but don't worry, I'll manage to overcome them. I'll find six...seven...eight...nine...TEN banned members not on your friend list!

Edited by Nightmare