Laguz?

In PoR, I remember they had an item called the Demi Band that allowed Laguz to stay in their animal form all the time, with a few penaltys stat wise. Is there a Demi Band in RD? I know Royals come with Formshift, but I really wanna use Ranulf. Anyway to keep him in Kitty form 24/7?

From what I can remember with having my Ranulf equipped with the Wildheart skill, he did have his experienced halved.

If it's true, then this skill sucks

Unlike the last game, there're plenty of laguz stones in this game anyway, plus, herons can max their transformation gauges in late game

Wildheart can be removed from volug at the start of part 3 (when you get him, of course). If it truly does halve exp., it must only be when he is in halfshift, because I had him with it but he gained just as much as anyone else. Of course, you could try paragon to cancel it out if it truly does half it.

• 2 weeks later...

Laguz levels are supposedly equal to 1.5 times beorc levels (if you count beorc 1st tier 1-20, 2nd tier 21-40, 3rd tier 41-60). So the way to check if it changes the EXP would be to check if an equal level unit gains the same EXP as him for doing the same action against the same unit (of course another laguz would be easier to check. Vika maybe?)