4 turn on chapter 1-9

nano

Is anyone willing to share their strategy (assuming a trained Miccy)? I got asked about this in another forum, but the strat I have used previously

1. BK2W, M3N

2. BK2W1S, M1N

3. BK1E, M1E

4. M2S, BK kills Jarod

doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried a bunch of strats with his save and can't figure it out.

I have tried placing BK differently. The problem is Jarod no longer appearing on turn 4 like before. Miccy can get vision on him on turn 4 by moving south if he appears.

...Or...have Miccy go through the western path.

PP1: BK kills the fighter with 2 range. Miccy moves and hits the myrm also in 2 ranged combat.

EP1: The myrm dies on Miccy, probably having her enter Resolve range. Don't remember what else happens.

PP2: Move Miccy west and north, standing on a thicket, heal if necessary, a steel axe fighter will be in front of her. Move BK near the stationary javelin soldier.

EP2: The fighter dies on Miccy.

PP3: Move Miccy north and she'll end on another thicket tile, heal if necessary. Two soldiers will attack her, but she's on a thicket so extra avoid + resolve. Have BK kill the javelin soldier on 1 ranged combat, I think this will make two enemy reinforcements attack him.

EP3: Soldiers attack Miccy, a hand axe fighter and a steel lance soldier attack BK. IIRC, Jarod* appears after every enemy dies.

PP4: Kill the archer reinforcement with Miccy, kill Jarod.

*If I'm wrong, then move BK to the thicket adjacent to Jarod. He'll attack him on EP4 anyways.