IRC Channel for Drafts

Lord Raven

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks. I want IRC back.

IRC never left. Go hang out on IRC if you want to go hang out on IRC. Hang out where you want. I don't think anyone is going to stop you.

The skype group sucks.

PKL I was downloading your vids for the bow run you doofus come back.

Also talk to me if you have the time and isn't exploding over there.

Edited by Xinnidy

:Knoll: You guys are talking about whatever while there is supposed to be a sort of serious discussion here? Frigging a, this skype and irc crap is starting to piss me off. I no longer care if you guys do or don't move back to irc, but atleast keep your nonsense out of this thread.

Gee, thank you SO much for misinterpreting me.

By "nonsense" I meant that you people should leave your "happy-go-lucky" skype crap out of this discussion about irc and skype. Are we discussing the fate of the irc channel, or are we discussing whatever crap you are doing in skype? I'm just going on a hunch here, but I'm pretty sure we started with the former.

Gee, thank you SO much for misinterpreting me.

By "nonsense" I meant that you people should leave your "happy-go-lucky" skype crap out of this discussion about irc and skype. Are we discussing the fate of the irc channel, or are we discussing whatever crap you are doing in skype? I'm just going on a hunch here, but I'm pretty sure we started with the former.

happy-go-lucky whatthefuck?

PKL posted because he was mad about the Skype chat for something. It's petty, but it's still relevant.

Ok, that I can understand, but then what of the reply to what PKL said?

As much as I respect Xin as a person, what he said in response to PKL seemed really... what's the word... out of place? Unnecessary? Whatever the word is, I'm pretty sure that it wasn't in place in this disscussion.

I'm going to stop replying to this now, because replying further seems like a complete waste of everyone's time.

And you're the one who fucking snapped at Xinny, so that makes you justified. Yep. Was it off-topic? Lightly. Does that justify you? Not in the slightest.

I know you won't respond, but I also know you'll read this. Chill the fuck out, bro.

• 1 month later...

Just an fyi - #sfdrafts is still around and I still encourage everyone to go there. If no one's on, then idle for a little while and check every so often. I know whenever I'm on IRC I'm there (and I tend to be on IRC when life isn't so busy, like right now on spring break).