Ana's Art Returns!

Anacybele

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New piece! I drew a few chibi couples from my FE fic. :3 I'm going to do two more sets of fanfic couples as well, some of which will be from Zelda as well as FE.

fanfic_chibi_couples_1_by_great_aether_d

Here we have Ike and Elincia, Leyon and Azura, and Bryan and Faline. Most of the characters will be OCs, but several are canon too. Read more here. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I've made something for summer! Well, partly. 😛

Spoiler

opposites_with_scars_by_great_aether_ddb

My main Zelda OCs dressed a bit differently than usual. lol It's a piece that's meant to exhibit parts of their personalities. Read more here. 🙂

EDIT: I realized I made a couple small, but noticeable errors, so I fixed them! Judo was missing fingernails even though Kelli had them, and Kelli was missing a bit of shading on her collarbone even though Judo had it on his. XD I also touched up Kelli's fingernails to be more in line with how I drew her man's.

Edited by Anacybele

I have yet another new piece, though now I need a break for awhile. XD

Spoiler

hand_to_hand___kissing__by_great_aether_

It's Judo and Kelli again, but this time actually being romantic! XD And Judo's buddy Conan down there in the corner having found them. lol They're supposed to be practicing hand-to-hand combat, but wound up doing this instead. 😛

Read more here!

This pose was a bitch to draw though, I could find no good references for it. Hope it looks good enough. And cute enough. XD

I also will admit I wish I'd get some comments again... But I at least hope people like the art in here regardless!

Edited by Anacybele

• 1 month later...

Been a little while, but I haven't really had time to draw much with school and work being things.

Still, I recorded these after getting a new cable for my keyboard! Simple performances, since I'm no piano expert, but hope they're nice anyway. 🙂

By the way, doesn't the setting I used for the Song of Time/Temple of Time sound EXACTLY THE SAME as the in-game music?! Well, minus the chanting. It's crazy!

Edited by Anacybele

I made a Sylvain chibi! 😄

ddg9qav-d62ed392-6dac-4e8a-8c3c-c0360feb

This is my first Three Houses fanart and I want to make more in the future too. Most of it featuring this lovable redhead, of course. 😛 I love him so much. lol

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Very nice music there.

The chibi art style is pretty cute there, as well!

Rezzy! ^^ Thanks! I got a couple Zelda OCs right above the keyboard videos, if you're interested in taking a look at them too. They're also an actual couple!

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Wow, that art is really different. Keep up the good work!

You mean like it's unique? Or do you mean different like in how I've posted different styles? I'm gonna guess the latter since I don't have one style I tend to stick to anyway. I like drawing a bunch of different styles, and then there's the occasional keyboard stuff too.

Either way though, thanks!

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

You mean like it's unique? Or do you mean different like in how I've posted different styles?

More like the first. You definitely don't use the same anime artstyle as many other artists. It's just great to see some really unique art.

3 minutes ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

More like the first. You definitely don't use the same anime artstyle as many other artists. It's just great to see some really unique art.

Huh, that's odd, because I take a lot of inspiration from anime in general for my characters... Mainly because of my love of FE and it's kinda animeish. But this is great to hear anyway! 🙂

• 1 month later...

New art! This time it's my first and only Heroes OC! Her name is Frea and she's the daughter of Hrid and Sharena.

Spoiler

ddk84g0-c0f4fe09-4d14-403c-929e-89d9d9a8

You can check out more about her in the post linked below. 🙂

Another new fanart! This might be my last for a little while longer even though the timegap between it and Frea up there was short. Still got a school semester to finish and the holidays are around the corner.

Anyway, this is my first Miraculous fanart! I started watching it in September and I'm obsessed with it now. lol

ddkfogp-ba4c8b48-2beb-4bcd-a527-bdca5514

Cat Noir is the best thing I've seen in a long time. XD I completely adore him! Read more here. 🙂

• 1 month later...

My first art of 2020!

ddntby2-1435126d-64a8-4fdb-88b1-d2d96867

My Zelda OCs, Judo and Kelli, when they got married. It was fun doing Kelli's makeup and hair! I love how the facial expressions here turned out too. Judo being Judo. lol What a goofball. XD

Read more here. 🙂

8 hours ago, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

I can see you've certainly improved, even just ober the past few months. The shading is quite well done, and the backgrounds really add to the whole thing. Overall, a very good job.

Oh yeah, definitely, since this thread was made in nearly 8 years ago now! And I guess I'm improving all the time too. 🙂 Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Right, I put this on my Twitter the other day.

I'm no traditional artist. xP But I did rather like how this turned out. As mentioned in the Tweet, it's a school project for my color theory college class. I really like unicorns. 😛

Hey, Rezzy! Thanks! 🙂 Dresses are probably my favorite kind of clothing to design since you can add so many neat details and styles to them. I didn't know you were on Twitter too, btw. that's neat!

48 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, Rezzy! Thanks! 🙂 Dresses are probably my favorite kind of clothing to design since you can add so many neat details and styles to them. I didn't know you were on Twitter too, btw. that's neat!

Yeah, I actually got the account a couple years ago to follow the FEH updates.

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I actually got the account a couple years ago to follow the FEH updates.

I can't remember why I got one... I do believe it was something to do with Nintendo updates though. But whether it was for Heroes or something else, I'm not sure now. lol