Staff changes, new forum added.

Tangerine

With the loss of Sirius, my most loyal of manmans, Team Tangerine was finally broken! One of the mods I had absorbed had finally retired. We lasted longer than any group before us, but all good things come to an end! To fill in the gigantic shoes of Manman, I've promoted eCut to full time moderator, although she will still be focusing most of her efforts on the sections I assigned her too, she'll now be able to handle reports from all over the forum, view and respond to private tickets, and clean up any stray posts she sees regardless of the sections. Welcome to the official team, my protege!

Secondly, I've noticed the considerable increase in TearRing/Berwick Saga activity and decided to give it a chance as its own subsection. This will clean up the first page of General FE and hopefully spark some interest in the aforementioned series itself. Get strategizing!

Welcome to the official team, my protege!

:3

And thank you Freohr! :) I miss the turquoise too. x(

Edited by eCut

As expected. Congrats again eCut.

You're just lucky you had the wisdom to request you not get a goodbye thread. I totally would've typed up some huge and awesome story that would delight the eyes of anyone who had the chance to read it!

You're just lucky you had the wisdom to request you not get a goodbye thread. I totally would've typed up some huge and awesome story that would delight the eyes of anyone who had the chance to read it!

And yet, when I (almost) left, all you said was "Yeah, she's gone."

You are terrible.

I was actually waiting for one.. :o

And thank you everyone. :)

Edited by eCut

Let's take bets one who'll get promoted next.

I sense an eclipse maybe.

I'm gonna put some money on TheEnd.

And yet, when I (almost) left, all you said was "Yeah, she's gone."

You are terrible.

Oh wow, you're on the team still. That's awesome!

If y'all wouldn't mind, this thread and all its heavenly information probs ought to be moved and stickied in the new TRS forum.

Also grats to the new mod!

Edited by Mr. Sparkles