Lenh's Locker

Lenh

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm using a particular palette. The straight values available for warm grey aren't that flexible (I think?), and just straight using the ramp meant losing some smoothing options (v) or making it lighter(^). Might be looking at the near-black grey wrong and'll try it again later.

kxSuc.pngnomno_zpshdftugtx.png

I'll continue with Nemne (who has color snags too), line them all up together and try and fix Nomno and inconsistencies then.

Trying give an image update when I post, so apologies if I don't get back right away with a response.

Thanks for the edit Sphal~ (Still haven't gotten around to it, will make use of it though ^^ ).

@Hoshi: The shading is meant to be on the light side, but the retouch of the grey one is missing a few shades since I did a quick paintover edit to check the lightness.

The five-Porposkin lineup:

kHbJu.png

Some space for rework, especially on the last two. Still haven't decided whether to keep with the preset colors and cohesive challenge or not, but gonna give them a rest for now.

Anything in the Suikoden vein would be great! hype more hope for a revival game~

numnu_zpsnb21skj4.png

3/5 and

Buchse_zps4qx6rhxc.png

A little mixed on how certain parts are coming out, not sure if they're glaring or I've just worked them over too long.

props for spriting best gunman(which sadly is pretty minor in the game).

• 1 month later...

(super late) idk, between him and Clive (with his sidequest), tough decisions~

Some older things:

forestKnight_zpsbhzepaaj.pngdragonguyFlatccandSmoot_zpsf2vhfefc.pnglucretia_zpsagy26eoh.png

finalboss_workshop_zpskrbfniod.png

I'll be (test) streaming on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/lenhhh, so feel free to check it out and drop a request if you're awake at this hour. I'll be dipping around with the current splice round or a battlesprite if nothing else. Done streaming! Nothing exciting.

Edited by Lenh

• 4 weeks later...

haarTraceflat2_zps9ijbdcbx.png

Karel's palette, cribbed off of RD rip, if you wanna use it go ahead have fun~

[spoiler=it's not Christmas anymore]

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas and happy Haarlidays!

m8xBY.png

Edited by Lenh

• 3 weeks later...

Was debating making a thread for this idea since the request subject bounced around, but I'm not certain about it entirely. So....

I'm open for pixel requests/challenges! A couple of stipulations, which are:

- Only one request per member.

- Don't expect anything larger than the hackbox (96x80px), or over 32 colors. I'll work smaller if I can get away with it.

- Nothing that I'd feel uncomfortable showing or searching references for. For me that would be anything I couldn't display on SF or work on in a public room, or any direct real-life people pixelizing (self-imposed higher-standard of that stresses me out). If you're uncertain, feel free to PM me and I'll let you know.

And random notes:

- I'll try to have one request completed each 2~3 weeks, just in order of my own preference. If I have a really small queue I'll probably work on the oldest first.

- If you specifically want something from me in a particular style (or any particulars), please specify that when you request! (Information/reference is my preference!) I won't assume that you want a FE-styled mug and am hoping to get some requests that aren't FE or portrait focused.

- Don't expect it to be a quality render returned in a timely manner. It's very dependent on what you're asking, my experience with it, and the amount of free time I have. (I'll try my best, still, this is more for fun and getting out of the usual comfort zone of subjects.)

That's all!

Edited by Lenh

• 1 month later...

Then I push the request off forever. Life ;w;

lilithfinal_zpskvrswje1.png

Fishished Lilith from the streaming event.

[spoiler=attempted talk/blink/hackbox]

nqK8W.png

nqK1h.gifnqK0O.gif

This comes around 24 colors so if you actually wanted to use it you'd have to crush or recolor.

• 2 weeks later...

It's nothing wrong with your portaits, (they are maximum fabuloso) but those droopy hoods always make me think of a sad fish mouth. D:

I cannot unsee a sad fish mouth :|