Lenh's Locker

Lenh

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty cool looking. One thing though, have you tried using the lighter brown for his clothes? They look a little un-detailed.

Actually looking at it I think the face could do with a little more refining too.

Heavy banding going on in the cloak is probably my biggest beef, honestly. Aside from what everyone else has said, I'd also like to add that you have 2 darkest skin tones, and neither of them match with either of the hair colors. You still have 15 colors, but since there are essentially 2 redundant colors, you might as well use them to expand your palette a little more. Darkest white tone could be darker, and lighter black tone for the hair could be a little lighter to make that transition less stark. You might even be able to get away with using second darkest skin tone to help AA that out a little more.

Thanks all for the crit~ It's helpful, but I figure I should say I can't bother with putting out revisions atm. I'll look back and try to repair stuff you all have pointed out just to learn from it, but it wouldn't be a complete patch worth showing. Sorry in advance for not returning that end of the feedback.

Things'll probably be raw/shoddy for a while. Very much noted maybe I should just do WIPs and not slipshod areas.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wait what I totally forgot you were doing that because I was like ehhh I don't want to make you blah blah and spend my one request on oh hey some Fates sprites I wonder if perhaps there's any chance that maybe you wouldn't mind terribly doing that Nohr royal person with the cinnamon buns and stuff I mean no rush and if you don't want to that's fine too and *rolls away*

Thanks guys ^^;

@Ubel:

I did consider just cropping it

ooSyE.png

or something like this

ooSvt.png

But figured it was better to get something out for Char to use. And slightly hoping that someone would fill in the staff b/c I gave up on aliasing it. I'll probably get to it eventually just so I can match it up with Haar, just not this week. ;w;

It's your OC and was your request so I just decided to leave what you did with it up to you. ^^;

I wasn't super confident about it so withdrew from any possible crit opportunities.

Ah I can not hide, fine ^^;

oiRn6.png

I just feel like I can't put the 100% satisfaction guarantee on it, like I think I'd play with the colors or her hair or all sorts of different poses with her after having gotten her down the first time (rather than giving the first pass), for that sort of pride where I'd straight up post on a zero-confidence day. It's nothing particular I guess just myself being myself on a non-trace work.

I'm still up for requests for either originals or reference/traces, by the way~ Fates portraits was a pretty straightforward conversion aside from the clip-offs.

Thanks guys ^^;

@Ubel:

I did consider just cropping it

ooSyE.png

or something like this

ooSvt.png

But figured it was better to get something out for Char to use. And slightly hoping that someone would fill in the staff b/c I gave up on aliasing it. I'll probably get to it eventually just so I can match it up with Haar, just not this week. ;w;

i really love this! (lmao that staff)

• 4 weeks later...

How about Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter 2011?

hikosav1_flat_zpscsy8rcw2.png

Maaybe? (R.I.P. trying to fit colors in)

Also dropping the splice entry and another finished request here.

sr139_furTrader_zpsaomdhkkq.pngEG_zpsy51khdws.png