Cool videos about fighting games!

marcus90

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kilobytes per second

all that affects is how fast it converts

Not really. The more KPBS, the better the quality (relative on how the starting resolution of the video, of course a 320x240 video cannot go suddently true 1920x1080).

For example, if you convert a tue 720x540 video in 2000 KBPS; the quality should be the same, while if you do it in 768 kbps, the video is somewhat filled by "video squares" and the lower the KBPS, the worse.

I used for years Virtual Dub and I converted in many diverse KBPS format, this is just my experience, so I could be wrong, but I noticed that KBPS affected that directly, so I think they are the main factor of quality in a video.

Edited by marcus90

explain to me how that works data-wise

i am genuinely curious as to how the speed of the conversion affects video quality

okay i am stupid and completely misinterpreted what you said

Edited by CT075

Maybe you should actually SAY WHAT YOU MEAN then. Not that I enjoy defending m90 but a single unexplained smiley simply cannot be a well-thought comment, I don't exactly blame him for missing your point. :/

If you want him to even possibly understand (and don't say "It's not worth it, he won't listen" or something, if that's true you might as well stop commenting entirely) you need to actually SAY SOMETHING, not just pop a smiley and expect him to decode it.

Maybe you should actually SAY WHAT YOU MEAN then. Not that I enjoy defending m90 but a single unexplained smiley simply cannot be a well-thought comment, I don't exactly blame him for missing your point. :/

If you want him to even possibly understand (and don't say "It's not worth it, he won't listen" or something, if that's true you might as well stop commenting entirely) you need to actually SAY SOMETHING, not just pop a smiley and expect him to decode it.

A picture is worth a thousand words; in your case, maybe ten thousand.

No, no it isn't. :facepalm: says very little, it's perfectly reasonable that he misinterpereted.

You clearly have something you want to tell him, just tell him instead of being awkward about it and trying to say it all with a stupid little smiley.

No, no it isn't. :facepalm: says very little, it's perfectly reasonable that he misinterpereted.

You clearly have something you want to tell him, just tell him instead of being awkward about it and trying to say it all with a stupid little smiley.

I already did.