Round 62 SF Splice Comp

Vampire Elf

fcb3c919.png

Congrats Mica!

RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW:

No mass Customization, you may custom a bit to make your mug look good/making it work, such as working on shading a bit, but try not to go overboard.

You can use any color palette, you aren't chained to FE colors, go ahead and recolor to your hearts content.

You have to use at least 1 piece of each mug, that shouldn't be too hard.

You may use only the set given, no other mugs.

16 color limit, don't go crazy with your colors. >_> 15 on your mug +1 for background. This might be a bit of trouble for some, so I'll be a bit lenient with this rule. I just don't want to see mugs with like 50 colors with rainbows.

The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, the poll will be edited to include only the ties, and revoted upon.

Don't vote for yourself or I will personally beat the shit out of you.

Hosts may enter contests

Only 1 mug per member

Winner of the contest will choose the next set, but seriously, don't be a jerk and choose a set with all different body sizes/things that won't fit, choose things that would be an interesting set

Deadline: September 3

eCut's notes:

Do NOT bitch that something looks overly custom or that something should be disqualified, etc. etc. It is not your place to judge. If you think there is a problem with an entry then PM Vamp and he will take care of it since he runs the competition. This is not a suggestion, it is a rule that I am going to be very strict about and expect all of you to follow.

Have fun. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lazyz.gif

Meh, I got lazy, especially with the hair. I'll probably go back and edit it and supply proof if needed.

Rusty + Lazy = Not good ; 3;

Edited by DualSilverGunner

So much Sain in these entries!

Ohhh eCut, i like his face!

It's because Sain is super cool. :3

Thank you kindly! :)

I tried to make his face not look too much like Sain! Wish I could say the same for his armour~

[spoiler=whatintheflyingflip]ximir_01.png

I don't even know.

You never cease to amaze~

His right (opv) should armour makes him look like he has tiny tiny shoulders though. :P

I hear it is a girl... Nevermind. :p

Edited by eCut

They remind me of Cain and Abel from Dark Dragon :V You guys and your crazy armor sdfdfsf I love it

The eyes seem a bit close together on Amelia's splice though, or is that just me?

Its not about winning.

Damn that armor! Daaaayym.

Never said it was about winning, just making an observation that my chances of winning were gone.

And hnnnng more fance armor. D:

Idk who Amelia and Jealousy is, but they just fucked mine in the butt .__. I thought he was coming out pretty swell too...

tristanz.png eCut too, but no offense, those were pretty beast D:

Fun fact, he was 15 colors and I didn't have to edit in the end :D Btw, Jealousy, what photo editing program you use? I use paint.net, but it's kinda hard to turn images with it.

Edited by Sai

Btw, Jealousy, what photo editing program you use? I use paint.net, but it's kinda hard to turn images with it.

PdN, as well. To turn, I find it easier to use Horizontal/Vertical flip and 90-degree C/CC and 180-degree turns under the Image option. It turns the entire image, but all you need to do is select the section you want, copy it, undo the turns, then paste what you need.

Looool, Agro.

I originally intended to make the mug female, but kind of whatevered at the end and made it more androgynous. Whatever gender you want to believe/not believe, guys, lol.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

PdN, as well. To turn, I find it easier to use Horizontal/Vertical flip and 90-degree C/CC and 180-degree turns under the Image option. It turns the entire image, but all you need to do is select the section you want, copy it, undo the turns, then paste what you need.

Looool, Agro.

I originally intended to make the mug female, but kind of whatevered at the end and made it more androgynous. Whatever gender you want to believe/not believe, guys, lol.

Ahh, that makes sense. Seemed like a lot of work to turn images >.< Haha, oh well, I'll make due. Gracias, and great portrait c:

Oh, damn! You actually take each mug apart. I just take apart what I think I'll use and then see how it works. This will be much more interesting next competition, maybe I can get a bit more diverse o:

Gracias, Jealousy :)