Klokinator

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Helps to know when the problem appears and where, but

1) Did you insert a clear objective in the Script "Chapter Data"?

2) Do you have a properly formatted Chapter Change map preceding the map you plan to test?

3) Do you have the info event on the map and is it properly formatted?

4) Are the maps named properly (i.e. "Prologue Chapter Change", "Prologue BATTLE", etc.)?

All of what I have explained above are things that can cause major issues with the tiniest of mistakes. FEXP being incomplete means many people don't use it. You have to be incredibly good with code (or have someone working with you who is) to be able to do anything truly worthwhile with it. I have been learning the scripts and such and even so I am left with a glitch every time I turn around. Not necessarily because I did anything, but because the engine is so incomplete.

Also, there is practically no support for this engine anymore. Only a handful of hopefuls who think they can tame this incomplete beast, but no one has truly conquered it yet. Everyone's pretty much sitting on their hands waiting for the much more complete FEXNA. And given beta testers have managed to get more out of FEXNA than I've ever seen come out of FEXP, I'd say it's likely well worth the wait.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! I just downloaded FEXP and tested some stuff - so far so good except for some glitchy mugs. But that's not my question:

Is it possible to go full screen in FEXP? in immortal sword, you can go into the configuration and set things there if I remember correctly. However, I see no such option in FEXP and if I Alt +Enter it enters full screen mode, but the screen is not stretched, leaving the rest of the screen black. Its not even centered, which really just looks bad. Any ideas?