What endings would you have made possible in Radiant Dawn?

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oliver x Reyson and Valtome x Zelgius

Eddie x Mia would be pretty funny, but they don't interact at all during the story line, so it makes absolutely no sense.

Vika x Tormod would be interesting... I think Gatrie x Lyre would have been freaking hilarious.

But I could really care less about pairings, really. When fans start pairing characters, it tends to become... obsessive at times. If anything, some of the seemingly canon pairings (Haar x Jill) could have been brought out a little better. The epilogue hints, but doesn't directly confirm it.

No GiffcaXCaineghiss ?

Funny you should mention that. The Ike and Cain conversation in the Epilogue was originally between Giffca and Cain. The English version was about how Laguz need to fight. The Japanese version, they needed to do... something else.

I do want IkexElincia in all seriousness though, because Ike is a cool hero and he saves a princess and the nations, he deserves a wonderful person like Elincia.

Big thumbs up to you. I agree completely. :D

People should read supports from POR more. Mia has been told to search for an eternal rival riding toward her dressed/clad in white. SHe evn tries to get RHys on a horse because of it. Ergo, Lucia cannot be the rival in question.

Also, how about Hetzel x Sanaki? gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Micaiah/Pelleas. ;_;

There are a lot more but I'm gonna avoid getting too headcanonn-y. :P

As in.... Putting a cannon to your head? =p

I don't really see where things like Geoffrey Calill & Nephenee geoffrey come from tbh.... =/

Lehran should have come earlier so we could support him and Sanaki. Also Ike x Lethe and Kieran x Marcia.

And Geoffrey x Calill probably spawns from the fact that Calill is like the only person whom Geoffrey supports in PoR other than Elincia (even though Geoffrey basically says he loves Elincia in their support, so eh). Idunno about Geoffrey x Nephenee though.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

As in.... Putting a cannon to your head? =p

I don't really see where things like Geoffrey Calill & Nephenee geoffrey come from tbh.... =/

I've got a lot of not-canon-supported thoughts for some characters. >_>

at least I recognize that they're not canon

i'm probably missing the joke, aren't i?

I don't know where Geoff/Neph comes from, though I've seen it surprisingly often. Geoff/Calill just comes from the PoR supports, I assume. Calill swoons over Geoffrey, finds out he has a thing for Elincia, and puts her swooning aside to help a brother out. She does a lot of swooning as I remember.

If I support any pairings, they are most likely crack. Like Tormod x Sanaki.

I also support this. It makes sense to me, since Tormod works to end the Laguz slavery and Sanaki works to fix the relationship between laguz and beorc.

Other pairings I support are Ike x Mia/Soren (not a romantic one)/Ranulf (not a romantic one). I support Elincia pairing up with Ike on POR, but on RD I really doubt he'd pair with her. It's just too out of character imo *runs from the fangirls*.

Also, I thought I was the only one who shipped Mist with Rolf. =P

I would just prefer that Geoffrey have other options besides Elincia, and since yes, he had a support with Callil, she would work. She initially is attracted to him too, which I think is kinda cute. :P

As for Nephenee, I've seen people pair her with him, so...

btw you didn't list Oscar/Boyd or Mist/Ike on your list of preferred endings.

Maa'm I am disappoint.

...I did list Oscar/Boyd. xP

As for Ike/Mist, I figure both had enough endings on my list, and not all siblings get endings with each other anyway. xP

I'll think of more but the main one is:

Mordecai and Stefan

Stefan and Mordecai already had made a friendship between Laguz and Branded in PoR. When Stefan made his kingdom, Mordecai served as a politician/symbol of peace between the Laguz and Branded. It may have been a rough road, but Mordecai progressed with Stefan's help.

Edited by TheBritishEltshan

Micaiah/Pelleas. ;_;

This would have been nice. Because i dont like Sothe and Pelleas is a nice guy. (and way hotter)

Some ending pairings i would love to see:

Marcia/Kieran. Come on! Those two are made for each other!

Kieran/Mia would be a great one too.

Bastian/Volke. Because yes.

Ike/Elincia would be nice but not necessary.

Ike/Tibarn. :awesome:

Reyson/Tibarn. heysexy.001.gif

Heather/Mia.

Ranulf/Lethe. Awww.

Naesala/Vika! :awesome:

Mordy/Stefan would rule! Like the post above me said.

Oscar/Titania.

Titania/Rhys YES PLEASE!

Zihark/Ilyana.

Nephenee/Zihark. It could work....

Sanaki/Tormod would be wonderful!

Rolf and Tauroneo

Rolf convinces Taureneo to seek out his family to give an apology, upon finding them he leaves them plenty of gold and then returns to Daein to continue being it's pillar of strength with his past laid to rest and a focus on Daein's renewal.

I want an ending where Pelleas is consumed by the spirits he formed a pact with when he was thirteen. He'll die a horrific death of spasms and throes as Micaiah has to put him out of his misery. ;):

TOO MANY HAPPY ENDINGS DAMN IT.

I would've wanted an Ilyana and Soren ending, romantic or not, it doesn't matter to me.

Ilyana and Soren are constantly compared to, and Soren has always come up on top. So, pairing those two would probably make a super-mage-baby.

I don't usually "ship" people, but if I was too choose, I would choose Astrid & Ike. I mean, think about it.

Ike already knows how to use swords, and axes (probably because of Greil), so if he ended up being in a relationship with Astrid, and they had a baby, the child would be taught in Swords, Axes, Bows, and Lances. My assumption is that, after the child masters all four weapons, he can move on to learning from Soren, and Rhys. That way, he'll learn Fire/Thunder/Wind/Healing/Light magic. And to top it off, he can chat with Sothe and Pelleas in Daein, and learn the remaining beorc-weapon ranks; Knifes and Dark Magic.

GOD-BABY FOR THE WIN~

Also, I wanted Lethe/Mordecai.