The Sword of Seals - Plus

Superluigi

Shipping go? Shin Fir. Because moar Lyn Rath. Also, every other guy girl support. And some same gendered.

GONZALES AND GARRETT!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps not exactly the SoS animation, since that has fire associated with the sword's powers, it'd be pretty slick of Superluigi used Cam's "change portrait" ASM hack to give Roy a mugshot more based on his Smash Bros. appearance for Tier 2 (shameless plug of Dei's mug), and then altered the animation to at least have the different armor scheme (perhaps more if he finds a competent animator willing to lend a hand).

Perhaps not exactly the SoS animation, since that has fire associated with the sword's powers, it'd be pretty slick of Superluigi used Cam's "change portrait" ASM hack to give Roy a mugshot more based on his Smash Bros. appearance for Tier 2 (shameless plug of Dei's mug), and then altered the animation to at least have the different armor scheme (perhaps more if he finds a competent animator willing to lend a hand).

Hear, hear.

Basically, Hector, Lyn, and Eliwood all have regular tier 2 animations on top of their whatever legendary weapons are called animations. Giving Roy a tier 2 animation would provide some nice eye candy for 6+ chapters.

iirc SL said he was going to make Roy promote at chapter 16's end.

This may not be the case for anymore, whilst it was originally the plan, I have a few other ideas to help Roy not get trapped at level 20 for the whole of the mid-game.

Hear, hear.

Basically, Hector, Lyn, and Eliwood all have regular tier 2 animations on top of their whatever legendary weapons are called animations. Giving Roy a tier 2 animation would provide some nice eye candy for 6+ chapters.

If someone's willing to make one for me, personally I'm not bothered skilled enough to make one myself, I'm no Dei or Yeti.

Oh and here are this week's screenshots...

I forgot to upload them :(

fireemblemswordofsealsr.png

Ahh, chapter 6, or in English: f***ing tile-changing events >:(

This may not be the case for anymore, whilst it was originally the plan, I have a few other ideas to help Roy not get trapped at level 20 for the whole of the mid-game.

If someone's willing to make one for me, personally I'm not bothered skilled enough to make one myself, I'm no Dei or Yeti.

Oh and here are this week's screenshots...

I forgot to upload them :(

fireemblemswordofsealsr.png

Ahh, chapter 6, or in English: f***ing tile-changing events >:(

Idk why, but Wagner looks a lot different...Did you change his portrait or something? Just wondering.

Why is Flux still D-rank, how the heck to newcomer Shamans with an E-rank practice any spells?

They obviously steal shadowshot from a monster and get their rank up to D.

P.S. I like the new fluz tome.

Edited by Matt Snow

There goes my monster theory...

Did you make a new animation for the Blight spell?

Not yet, currently Blight uses Flux's animation, making a new animation for Blight, will probably come in the later stages of development. Gameplay first, graphics second. I wasted too much time on visuals already.