The Sword of Seals - Plus

Superluigi

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably easy enough to take a monster spell.

It isn't, because I was going to do that and apparently it's incredibly difficult. I have no idea how, but...

You can recolor the Stone animation perhaps? It's simple enough of an animation, it should work well. Scripting these things is always a chore, though.

Huh. That's certainly not what I expected.

Don't you have to re-script the entire animation even if you take it from another game, or was that just in the case of certain spells?

you can either rescript it or you can do what rey and i are going to try which is to port over the spell asm

rescripting stuff really isn't that hard. :/

But Xeld's Custom Spell animation system upscales the image.

For quality whores connoisseurs like Cam and myself, that's a point against it.

I Know I'm skipping far ahead, but will characters like Guienevere and Gale be playable? And will characters from the Fe6 Manga be in this as well? Looking forward to your continued progress.

And will characters from the Fe6 Manga be in this as well?

He did, in his initial thread, and I think he was going to make Lyn mode based off of the first chapters of Hasha which would be REALLY awesome if he based them off of the V-Jump map designs. Not sure if he scrapped the idea or not, though.

He did, in his initial thread, and I think he was going to make Lyn mode based off of the first chapters of Hasha which would be REALLY awesome if he based them off of the V-Jump map designs. Not sure if he scrapped the idea or not, though.

This idea has been scrapped... partially...

There will be no nice weekly collection of screenshots this week. I don't like to post screenshots, if I haven't completely finished scripting the chapter. I haven't had much time to work on chapter 7 this week, and there are one of two bugs in chapter 6 I found this week that I want to go back and try to iron out.

Sorry guys.

Can I brofist you for making this project?

...................__

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

BROFIST ...........

So, you're adding extra chapters, huh? So does that mean you're going to make a map illustrating the approach of Castle Bern, instead of the original game where you're suddenly inside it after the Shrine of Seals? It'd make for a ballista-spammingly exploitable challenge, and you'd only have to use FE7's Chapter 24 map which is already in the game's data which is pointless to point out because knowing you you'll just redesign the map anyway lolololol

24.PNG

So, you're adding extra chapters, huh? So does that mean you're going to make a map illustrating the approach of Castle Bern, instead of the original game where you're suddenly inside it after the Shrine of Seals? It'd make for a ballista-spammingly exploitable challenge, and you'd only have to use FE7's Chapter 24 map which is already in the game's data which is pointless to point out because knowing you you'll just redesign the map anyway lolololol

24.PNG

That's not Bern Keep on that map. Pretty sure that's the mansion that Desmond had Hellene and Zephiel living in(They weren't living in the palace.)

If you noticed, Battle Before Dawn took place inside of the manse, and it's completely different than than the interior of Bern Keep in FE6.

Maybe Roy's arm could capture the manse as a strategic something or other, and learn that his father saved Zephiel's life way back when. I'd like to see his opinion on that.

I know it's a minor typo, but if Roy's arm seriously did capture the manse singlehandedly ( :awesome: ), that would be freaking awesome.

Maybe Roy's arm could capture the manse as a strategic something or other, and learn that his father saved Zephiel's life way back when. I'd like to see his opinion on that.

Considering the number of maps it took to get anything done in FE7, you'd have at least 4 chapters leading up to the castle invasion if Superluigi was going for the same pacing.

I know it's a minor typo, but if Roy's arm seriously did capture the manse singlehandedly ( :awesome: ), that would be freaking awesome.

Yeah, if Superluigi decides to be nice and give the Sword of Seals infinite uses.

Edited by Kysafen

how would roy's arm capture the manse doublehandedly

there's only a single hand on an arm methinks

Did I even mention anything about extra chapters, I thought I'd kept that a secret.

On the subject of the additional chapters:

- I have already planned most of them.

- They will all be optional and feature during the final section of the game.

- Most of the chapters have very little to do with the original FE6 storyline.

And on the subject of redesigning maps, since chapter 7 is still in the works, here is a snapshot of chapter 7's new map.

fireemblemswordofsealsr.png