The Sword of Seals - Plus

Superluigi

Did I even mention anything about extra chapters, I thought I'd kept that a secret.

On the subject of the additional chapters:

- I have already planned most of them.

- They will all be optional and feature during the final section of the game.

- Most of the chapters have very little to do with the original FE6 storyline.

And on the subject of redesigning maps, since chapter 7 is still in the works, here is a snapshot of chapter 7's new map.

fireemblemswordofsealsr.png

It looks pretty good, but at the same time, I find it to be...crowded, I guess.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goddamn it people stop bitching about stupid shit and let SL do his damn thing

it's his hack

jesus

Sorry but Who and what are you referring too? I want to give you a "Umad Bro?" but I won't take the chance.

Edited by Gold Knight

more like someone is sick about hearing about what this person wants and why the person doing this hack is doing it wrong

let him do his thing

it's not like this is your hack

if he decides he wants a new map

let him have a new map

if you really think this is actually giving you pain and suffering and you have a multitude of reasons why then by all means tell us your fantastic suggestions and why they're the best thing since sliced bread

to answer the earlier questions

"U Mad"

nice one bro

"wrong side of the bed"

ya got me

more like someone is sick about hearing about what this person wants and why the person doing this hack is doing it wrong

let him do his thing

it's not like this is your hack

if he decides he wants a new map

let him have a new map

if you really think this is actually giving you pain and suffering and you have a multitude of reasons why then by all means tell us your fantastic suggestions and why they're the best thing since sliced bread

to answer the earlier questions

"U Mad"

nice one bro

"wrong side of the bed"

ya got me

I was giving criticism to his map. That's not bitching. If you can't handle other people criticizing something, then just leave and don't even read what I post. How about that?

And if you're going to be an asshole about it, then I'm not even going to argue with you. Good day.

It looks pretty good, but at the same time, I find it to be...crowded, I guess.

The map has been opened up quite a lot compared to the original FE6 map, the entire right side of the map is no longer composed of one tile wide streets.

it's kinda like he fused both

You hit the nail on the head.

Edited by Superluigi

goddamn it people stop bitching about stupid shit and let SL do his damn thing

it's his hack

jesus

If SuperLuigi doesn't want us to endlessly dissect every tiny change he makes, well, he shouldn't have made this thread.

The map has been opened up quite a lot compared to the original FE6 map, the entire left side of the map is no longer composed of one tile wide streets.

Don't you mean the lower right side (which you can leave until later anyway)? The left side is actually fairly open and contains no 1 tile chokepoints. And you've closed up the left side. The Arena has been pushed up closer to the big door, an Armoury has been put two tiles to the right of it (where there was before nothing), and you've put another Armoury above and to the right of it. You've also placed another wall above the original wall, this time forming chokepoints. In terms of ratio of traversable to none-traversable tiles, the preview of your map is indeed "more crowded" than the original map, although of course the rest of the map might indeed be more open.

Edit:

Try not to double post. :)

eCut~

Edited by Wicked Witch of the East

Don't you mean the lower right side (which you can leave until later anyway)? The left side is actually fairly open and contains no 1 tile chokepoints. And you've closed up the left side. The Arena has been pushed up closer to the big door, an Armoury has been put two tiles to the right of it (where there was before nothing), and you've put another Armoury above and to the right of it. You've also placed another wall above the original wall, this time forming chokepoints. In terms of ratio of traversable to none-traversable tiles, the preview of your map is indeed "more crowded" than the original map, although of course the rest of the map might indeed be more open.

Opps, yeah I meant the right side... lol.

The positioning of the arena and the shops more closely resembles FE7 Ostia, the top right hand side is a little cramped, but that's to restrict the amount of units that can approach the boss.

1350224558[/url]' post='2156375']

Opps, yeah I meant the right side... lol.

The positioning of the arena and the shops more closely resembles FE7 Ostia, the top right hand side is a little cramped, but that's to restrict the amount of units that can approach the boss.

You sir are brilliant.

I think the metric asston of reinforcements that appear behind the boss are already effective at doing this.

I think the metric asston of reinforcements that appear behind the boss are already effective at doing this.

Yeah it does or rather did, since I’m currently re-working where reinforcements spawn.

Also, are you planning on making it so when the "Enemy Phase" thing starts, reinforcements won't pop up in the beginning, but rather in the end? That was something I was completely annoyed on.

You will be given forewarning if enemies spawn before the start of the enemy phase that chapter. However there will be no warning if enemies appear at the end of the enemy phase.

No updates this week, I've been pretty ill and so I have not had much time for modding... sorry again guys.

Can you make the soldiers efficient enemies instead joke enemies like they usually are in the FE games?

A playable Soldier would be quite cool too. :o Who doesn't love Soldiers, right? :3