Impossible Made Impossible

marcus90

Dude, 44% with 0 damage there + 8 critical? That is such luck, that's why I think it's incredible.

Unless you can't do math, you DO realize there have been more "impossible" crap people have posted here.

Pfft "Creative Commons use allowed". You really think someone's gonna do what you do with your copy paste videos for this "incredible" video?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Unless you can't do math, you DO realize there have been more "impossible" crap people have posted here.

Pfft "Creative Commons use allowed". You really think someone's gonna do what you do with your copy paste videos for this "incredible" video?

I put that by default cause people could be interested if they want to do montages of lucky moments in games.

the probability is 11/625

which is about 3.5%

not exactly commonplace but not really that impossible

I hadn't crunched the numbers so thanks there!

I guess this points it out, getting a 1% critical is over 3 times as lucky... Even if said 1% crit happened with a perfect hit rate! Any many people have gotten 1% crit with less than perfect hit too...

Still, that was pretty impressive I guess.

Still awesome when you own a 62 HP boss with it with a slim lance that sucks ball.

> "Owning with Slim Lance"

> Pierce = 0 Def

Oh my, how IMPOSSIBLE. There is NO WAY that a skill that lets you get past all defenses of an enemy with a total attack of at least 21 with a slim lance would EVER happen. No subtraction from your attack value. HOW AMAZING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqshyibtOOM

> "Owning with Slim Lance"

> Pierce = 0 Def

Oh my, how IMPOSSIBLE. There is NO WAY that a skill that lets you get past all defenses of an enemy with a total attack of at least 21 with a slim lance would EVER happen. No subtraction from your attack value. HOW AMAZING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqshyibtOOM

Man my Tana was level 8 :D yours which level is? If it's 20, well, it's easier to do that even if you get 1 critical only.

Impossible I meant that it was very sudden that she did both critical AND that at level 8 with 8 percent of critical.

Edited by marcus90

Man my Tana was level 8 :D yours which level is? If it's 20, well, it's easier to do that even if you get 1 critical only.

Impossible I meant that it was very sudden that she did both critical AND that at level 8 with 8 percent of critical.

You need your eyes checked.

1. It's Vanessa, not Tana. Your video and mine. And it's 15% on yours.

2. Do your damn math.

Not taking in "True Hit":

Yours: 44% Hit * 15% Critical * 8% Skill Activation = 0.00528 = 0.528%

Mine: 85% Hit * 1% Critical * 20% Skill Activation = 0.0017 = 0.17%

I'm sorry, do you mind repeating yourself? Unless of course you're implying that 0.17% > 0.528%.

Edited by shadowofchaos