I'm going insane, I just want to be respected

Mikado

Yeah...The reason I've been acting out is because I've had a bad summer. All you guys and gals have lives and friends outside of the forums, but unfortunately I don't, so resort to this place for socializing.

The real reason why I hate Selena is because she beat Eirika in the badge contest(Yes, I'm an Eirikafag, and I'm proud of it!). When I posted that new thread, I expected that people would understand and greet me back, but NOOOOO! All I really want is to be a part of the FE Community and be able to share my thoughts without getting beaten over them.

Is that too much to ask? I've had a bad summer and I am recovering from it and I'd like to be able to count on the FE Community. I just reaching out...

Yeah...The reason I've been acting out is because I've had a bad summer. All you guys and gals have lives and friends outside of the forums, but unfortunately I don't, so resort to this place for socializing.

The real reason why I hate Selena is because she beat Eirika in the badge contest(Yes, I'm an Eirikafag, and I'm proud of it!). When I posted that new thread, I expected that people would understand and greet me back, but NOOOOO! All I really want is to be a part of the FE Community and be able to share my thoughts without getting beaten over them.

Is that too much to ask? I've had a bad summer and I am recovering from it and I'd like to be able to count on the FE Community. I just reaching out...

And I wanted a Briggid Badge but unfortunately I joined way after said badges were done. Just gotta DEAL with it

Edited by Jedi

Ok

0kay

ok

You see! This is not the respect I'm getting! I said I'm sorry, what more do you want?! ;_;

Just gotta DEAL with it

Kudos for someone who give Selena with sunglasses saying Deal with it

Edited by General Callum

You see! This is not the respect I'm getting! I said I'm sorry, what more do you want?! ;_;

Idk how many times I'm gonna hint to you at this (or actually what I'm saying is probably really straight-forward and you're just not getting it) but reacting like that is probably what made them lose respect for you long ago

Especially the *begging for respect* because that looks really selfish of you

But it could also be because they just love continuing the fad =3

Is 18 your real age? Sorry if I sound mean, but, this sounds more like something a teenager would do.

Also, if you want respect set up a good topic. Not one based over Selena not getting a badge and moaning over it.

Last time I checked Aless didn't have a badge, am I whining? No.

I'm sorry you feel that way Callum! :(

I know how you feel about the respect thing, but I'm pretty sure they're just joking around. :O) (Although I do see some people get a little critical at times... ^^;)

Don't forget, to get respect, you gotta give respect! (^^)b

I hope things get better for you though! It really sucks to have a bad summer! :O\

Oh, for god's sake, you shouldn't be acting out over a stupid badge on a stupid forum for a stupid game that stupid kids and stupid teenagers and stupid adults love to STUPIDLY play!

And I'm sorry that you're having a bad summer, but... come on. Things like this should not upset you!

I'll stop ok'ing if that'll make you feel any better, though.

See, these things get posted in FftF, and I'm never quite sure who's trolling who...

It's actually really simple: everybody's trolling me and I, of course, am always taking everything seriously.

You must have missed the memo.

EDIT: In other news, mate, the best way to get respect is by being respectable, not by acting like you did in that Selena thread or by asking for it.

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

that said, it doesn't help that just about every one of you are massive douchebags who perpetuate a thing that wasn't funny to start with

\o/ standard sf

that said, it doesn't help that just about every one of you are massive douchebags who perpetuate a thing that wasn't funny to start with

\o/ standard sf

I agree.