FE:Radiant Dawn - control green units?

Airen

Is there a Gecko/Ocarina code that allows you to control every green unit (not the yellow ones, they're fine as I always just halt them) in the game? These are perhaps the most annoying units in the game. They steal your kills, they steal your experience, and they use up the valuable weapons (I'm looking at you, Geoffrey's brave lance and Calill's only meteor book in the game that is completely wasted in 3-9), even worse than enemy units. Or simply setting them to halt would be fine too. I looked at the gecko code list, but I don't really get how this works:

Put these at the end of any of the "player-controlled" codes to change what side they're on.

48 = other

54 = partner

3C = enemy

30 = player

Also, the skill modifier codes are in slots, the first line is slot 1 down to slot 6. There are even more slots, only 8 values ahead of each other

You realize you can take items from people when they are still Blue units and give them to people like Lethe or Brom who go to the GM's so that they won't waste the Brave Lance or Meteor?

Yes I know...

That won't solve the problem with the Laguz, especially annoying in 3-P and 3-4, where they rampage through the map killing half of the enemies (more like 3/4 on 3-P).

Anyways I'd appreciate any help on how that code works. I just want every green unit to be set on halt or something.