Fave RD Couples?

Sundus64

Lol I started this cuz I wanna see what other people think.

Zihark and Ilyana are my favorite

Btw I haven't completed the game but do these two have a special relationship?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IkeXSoren

ElinciaXLucia

MistXJill

MiaXIlyana

MiaXLucia

MiaXMist

JillXLethe

HeatherXNephenee

HeatherXIlyana

Maybe others.

We all know as long as Mist is involved, it's your favorite.

:P

IkexElincia is my obvious favorite of all, so I'll list others.

KieranxMarcia (mah second favorite. ^^)

OscarxTanith

BoydxMia (they should've had supports in PoR...)

RolfxMist

RhysxTitania (comical opposites lol)

GatriexAstrid (if only Gatrie's ending didn't leave him single the rest of his life...)

GeoffreyxCallil (though if Callil really had to marry Largo, then I'd have given Geoffrey a support with Nephenee)

ZiharkxIlyana

AranxLaura

RenningxLucia (I don't think Renning is that much older than her. Plus, in medieval times, younger girls were sometimes married to older men)

HaarxJill (as with Renning and Lucia, I don't think Haar is that much older)

NaesalaxLeanne (yeah, after seeing so much art of them lately, I've begun to find them cute)

I can'd decide whether I like Lethe with Ranulf, Lyre with Kyza, or the other way around (which is one reason why I chose to give Ranulf an OC in my fic). I'm just neutral to SothexMicaiah. I could care less about either character, so yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

Ike X Marcia should have been able to happen back in PoR.

Ike X Soren for being like brothers.

Elincia X Geoffrey, especially since I've looked at Geoffrey's supports while filling up FE10 with support logs. And considering the bond between Elincia and Lucia, I would be surprised if becoming Lucia's sister-in-law wasn't among Elincia's reasons to marry Geoffrey. I guess the main reason why this didn't catch onto me sooner was probably because Geoff joined so late in PoR. Which is kinda odd, considering other FE pairs in its position (like Roy X Lilina, and Hector X Lyn for instance) don't often have the other person join so late. Maybe the other half of the couple joins during the early stages of the midgame, but it's usually not much later than that. Of course the fact that there weren't many scenes involving any sexual tension between the two, as opposed to FE pairs in its position, didn't help either.

Rolf X Mist, because it should have been able to happen, and it should have gotten the extra dialogue shown in this game, period. It's kinda like Taichi X Sora all over again in other words. You get some build-up towards it, but then all that build-up is thrown away in favor of another pair (Boyd X Mist in this case), whose romantic relationship basically had no reason for happening and all the romantic development it has is last-minute, feels rushed at the least, and is only present in a part of the story that's, at the least seemingly, infamous.

Astrid X anyone not Makalov, I would have preferred her to go with someone like Gatrie or Oscar. I get that she has a crush on Mak, but shouldn't she consider the downsides to a relationship with the guy?

Aran X Laura

Haar X Jill

Naesala X Leanne

There's a chance that I might add some more, but I don't know if I will.

Edited by Little Al

Ike/Marcia

This. And Elincia/Pelleas. I also like Ike/Elincia, although I liked it more in PoR. Everything else I can go with either way.

Ike X Mia

Pelleas X Nephenee

Aran X Laura

Haar X Jill

Makalov X Astrid

Geoffrey X Elincia

Largo X Calill

Naesala X Leanne

Ranulf X Lyre

Oscar X Tanith

Boyd X Mist

Bastian X Lucia

Zihark X Lethe

Rafiel X Nailah

Edited by NinjaMonkey

And Elincia/Pelleas

Oh i like that one! Pelleas is a nice guy. He should have a nice girl!

Kieran/Marcia is a favorite. Those two are adorable together.

Oscar/Tanith should happen.

Rhys/Titania. Yes.

Haar/Jill. d'awww

Zihark/Ilyana. Its time for him to heal past wounds and Ilyana is hungry!

Mia/Gatrie should be a thing.

Ike/Soren. Yeah im down. (either way)

Boyd/Mist. Yes.

Rolf/Mist too but the above is awesomesauce.

Nephenee/Heather. hehe!

Mordy/everyone. Hes so lovable.

Ranulf/Lethe. :):

You know, I once read a BoydxMarcia fic. It was actually kinda cute. But I still think Boyd and Mia would have so much chemistry if they interacted and they had so many opportunities to do so.

But I actually don't mind BoydxMist either. In fact, I implied that pairing in my fic.

EDIT: Also, fun fact: BoydxMia is the only pairing I like that's between a character I love (Boyd) and a character I hate (Mia). I usually never pair characters I love with characters I hate for obvious reasons. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, Ike and Soren have a powerful friendship. And so do Ike and Ranulf, despite that they haven't known each other for nearly as long. But I don't know if it's the fact that I'm a Ranulf fangirl and I've never liked Soren, but I always preferred the Ike/Ranulf friendship. I do know that Ranulf's humor has something to do with it though lol. The guy can say some pretty hilarious stuff. :P:

It's one reason I like Ranulf so much. :D

Oh, and I also like it for the fact that it proves that a beorc and laguz can indeed become fast, close friends during such hard times.

Edited by Anacybele