Fave RD Couples?

Sundus64

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But but but.. Shinon sees Janaff as like.. a father/elder brother figure. NOooOoo!! D:

I'd rather Shinon and Lethe get together if we're going to be paring prideful beorc + laguz, but for reasons, it should obviously be Shinon + Volke.

Volke's probably a branded or something anyway. They should have at it.

Oh god no. Plus, I'm pretty sure Shinon HATES the beast tribes. Originally, he only pointed them out to Ike when he ranted about his hate-fest toward laguz. Plus, look how he treated Lyre. Can't see much difference in a conversation with Lethe. Plus, he's way too good for Lethe.

And correction: He sees Janaff as birdbrain. :D

As for prideful, well, that isn't why I pair them together... xD; You could manage a prideful orgy if you paired off of pride. -nods-

THE STRONGER THE HATING THE SEXIER THE MATING

THIS WOMAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH

besides it's fun when the obviously polar opposites end up together. I mean Lethe who hates humans, Shinon who hates cats, totally works. THEY LEARN TO LOVE THEIR RACES THROUGH EACH OTHERRRRRRR.

lolololololol.gif

FREAKING. DYING.

Someone sig this... NAO. I can't. Computer jokes must remain.

Prax, you have opened my eyes. FE10's free support system isn't a drawback, IT IS SUCH A BLESSING. YOUR CRACK SHIPS ARE NOW CANON! For goodness sake, Astrid x Makalov is CANON, and it's so CRACK.

YES....YEEEEEEEEES.

I have newfound respect for any seemingly horrendous FE10 pairing suggestion.

I'll make this my sig too I don't care it's too awesome

YES I HAVE BECOME IMMORTALIZED BY SHIPPING AND RHYMING

It's pretty much the highest honour this thread can bestow. XD

I am pretty sure hating/mating is how Ashnard and Almehda got together too. They were both just SO PROUD. SO DIFFERENT. SO.. SO STRONG.

And BAM! Out popped Soren.

Clearly, this is all canon. And law. As ordained by the almighty goddess. I only revealed it for all to see. Amen.

Clearly, this is all canon. And law. As ordained by the almighty goddess. I only revealed it for all to see. Amen.

Ashera x Yune Yuri.

That's exactly how the great calamity in Tellius happened. Yune convinced Ashera to have a moment of weakness. During the entire fiasco, the passions caused the great flood.

Which is why Ashera is so uptight now. She regrets i--

What the hell am I saying? Just... I... I... 49950.gif

ashamed2.gif