Fave RD Couples?

Sundus64

Ike x lethe, It was hinted at in POR

What? No it wasn't...

All I remember is Lethe inviting Ike back to Gallia out of friendship.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? No it wasn't...

All I remember is Lethe inviting Ike back to Gallia out of friendship.

Well, it was kind of implied in supports that Lethe might have been developing a crush on Ike or at least thought highly of him. Or at least it could be seen that way.

Well, it was kind of implied in supports that Lethe might have been developing a crush on Ike or at least thought highly of him. Or at least it could be seen that way.

Huh, I never saw it any way other than Lethe just thinking highly of him. And even if she did develop a crush, it was only one-sided on her part. xP

... There is absolutely no incest in these games. Okay, I don't know how to derail the thread now. *walks away whistling*

Sure there is.

Lucia x Geoffrey

Ike x Mist

If Oliver x Sigrun supports have this much conviction:

You're puffy and bloated--yes. Some would say you're hideous--yes. But, I am strangely drawn to you. If only we could be together forever, Duke Tanas.

Then incest is totally an option.

Meg, my ultimate beauty. You're my greatest treasure! You simply cannot die...leaving me all alone.

Yep, that's Oliver. Also, Oliver can convert to homosexuality:

Duke Renning, my irresistible hunk of handsome perfection. I mean... you just can't up and die on me!

OliverxRenning OTP

tibarn and reyson yes

micaiah and sothe they are idiots for each other gosh i want to punch them

geoffrey and elincia oh gosh blushing

haar and jill

rhys and titania

lucia and elincia

naesala and leanne

this is lacking gay so ike and soren??/ just because i like soren and this would make him very happy??? i am unsure

this is lacking gay

ships everywhere are always lacking gay emo10.gif

But in Tellius nothing even works other than Ike/Soren (which was sunk) and Tibarn/Reyson (which was probably always a bit too much on the crack side?) so I guess that can't be helped.

I like the idea of someone (anyone) being paired with Oliver. It would be inspiring to know even Oliver can find true love. colon3.gif

But in Tellius nothing even works other than Ike/Soren (which was sunk) and Tibarn/Reyson (which was probably always a bit too much on the crack side?) so I guess that can't be helped.

I like the idea of someone (anyone) being paired with Oliver. It would be inspiring to know even Oliver can find true love. colon3.gif

touche

its like

there are so many lovely couples in RD/PoR but its just as you said

but then again just about every other game is overflowing with gay and incest and booty so its okay

I just gave you a reasonable crackpairing in RenningXOliver. =p Fun fact is that they were both nonrecruitable enemies in POR

Oliver: Duke Renning, my irresistible hunk of handsome perfection. I mean... you just can't up and die on me!

Renning: Do not fear. I will not fail you. I will not fail anyone ever again.

Renning was corrupted though. Oliver wasn't. xP

I'm pretty sure Oliver was corrupt and Renning corrupted. The entire senate was just using every inch they got to gain power. IT's different, but he's also corrupted, by greed and of course beauty.

Yeah, but the senate wasn't under the influence of a drug that literally turns people evil and violent and decreases their lifespan.

Those senators were bad on their own.

Is this seriously starting to be an unrelated argument about a fun fact?

I said "It's different" already. The fact that the senators were bad on their own also doesn't change the fact that they were corrupted, No one ever said corruption could only be through the Feral Drug, so this is refuting a claim by changing the topic.

Can we just get back to everybody swooning over OliverxRenning? I'm done here.

Oliver x Sigrun is obviously more canon.

Let the ship war for the most beauteous Fire Emblem character begin.

Explain obviously, where can you find evidence that SIGRUN of all people is supposed to be the life long admirer of this exquisite regal polished gem of lard!

Back up your claims man, I at least gave a one-liner to back up mine! =p

Shipping wars can also be done while not being serious, makes them far more enjoyable =p

Shipping wars can also be done while not being serious, makes them far more enjoyable =p

What do you think I'm doing here?

Explain obviously, where can you find evidence that SIGRUN of all people is supposed to be the life long admirer of this exquisite regal polished gem of lard!

Back up your claims man, I at least gave a one-liner to back up mine! =p

My "obviously" stems from the fact that he survived the events of FE9.

My hacking expertise of the hidden script file in the CXXX.m file in the FE10 ISO reveals that it was not the Senate that was primarily responsible for Oliver's survival, but it was actually Sigrun. She could not help but swoon at the sight of his beauty when he was fated to be executed, and in turn went behind Sanaki's back and organized a way in order to save him, without actually defecting to the Senate to keep her position in the Holy Guard.

Alas, they were torn apart by duty and circumstances, as Oliver was the responsibility of the Senate and was confined in a mansion, and Sigrun was on the side of the Apostle during the war.

She could not confess her feelings for him until opportunity knocked and Oliver defected to Ike's army due to certain Heron Prince. It was fate, and was meant to be.

Edited by shadowofchaos