Fave RD Couples?

Sundus64

What do you think I'm doing here?

My "obviously" stems from the fact that he survived the events of FE9.

My hacking expertise of the hidden script file in the CXXX.m file in the FE10 ISO reveals that it was not the Senate that was primarily responsible for Oliver's survival, but it was actually Sigrun. She could not help but swoon at the sight of his beauty when he was fated to be executed, and in turn went behind Sanaki's back and organized a way in order to save him, without actually defecting to the Senate to keep her position in the Holy Guard.

Alas, they were torn apart by duty and circumstances, as Oliver was the responsibility of the Senate and was confined in a mansion, and Sigrun was on the side of the Apostle during the war.

She could not confess her feelings for him until opportunity knocked and Oliver defected to Ike's army due to certain Heron Prince. It was fate, and was meant to be.

OHMYGODTHATWASAMAZING

WHen you were snuffing around in the ISO file, did you see if there was a plan to let them have a paired ending if they reached an A support?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyre x Kyza

Ilyana x Zihark (my favorite along with Mia x Rhys)

Ike x OSCAR XD (no yaoi, it's just because... that affinity *_*)

Oscar x NihKieran

Marcia x Rolf

Mist x Rolf

Tibarn x Elincia

°w°

But the ultimate pairing is: REYSON X OLIVER

Edited by Niharu

ships everywhere are always lacking gay emo10.gif

But in Tellius nothing even works other than Ike/Soren (which was sunk) and Tibarn/Reyson (which was probably always a bit too much on the crack side?) so I guess that can't be helped.

waaat

Soren/Skrimir, Ike/Boyd, Ike/Ranulf, Gatrie/Shinon, Lucia/Elincia, and Caineghis/Giffca are all pretty viable pairings in my opinion.

waaat

Soren/Skrimir, Ike/Boyd, Ike/Ranulf, Gatrie/Shinon, Lucia/Elincia, and Caineghis/Giffca are all pretty viable pairings in my opinion.

Lucia/Elincia does make sense but when I said ships are lacking gay, I meant yaoi. God knows ships everywhere are never lacking yuri, ever. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Those other pairings all make a bit of sense and are hilarious to imagine, actually, specially Ike and Boyd's roided up love.

... even though now I'm wondering who would bottom in Caineghis/Giffca eek

Edited by Axie

TibarnxElincia isn't a bad idea, though I'd picture them as one of those pairings where they do fall for each other, but can't be together because of their positions and duties, so they simply always have each other in their thoughts and visit often. Kind of like SainxPriscilla or HeathxPriscilla in FE7. Or FordexEirika in FE8.

A Soren/Skrimir friendship ending isn't bad either. Well, maybe friendship on Skrimir's part. xP

Edited by Anacybele

• 3 weeks later...

Favorite Couples pairings without endings

Mist/Rolf (Mist with Boyd creeps me out and Mist/Rolf look they same age and kinda cute and hinted in FE9)

Laura/Leonardo (IDK why I think they look good together)

Laura/Aran (Canon Pairing with no ending, why?)

Meg/Zihark (just for the Lulz)

Ike/Elincia (Hinted in FE9)

Ranulf/Lethe (It works)

Lyre/Kyza (There bickering creates a good love-hate relationship)

Marcia/Oscar (Have no idea why I have thought of this, but they compliment each other well in my opnion, Oscar calm and mature personality, tones Marcia childish and adventures personality down)

My favorite OTP's with endings:

Ike x Soren

Ike x Ranulf

Elincia x Geoffrey

Favorite OTP's with no endings ;W;

Ike x Sothe

Ike x Boyd

Ike x Tibarn

Ike x Gatrie

Ike x Geoffrey

Ike x Volke

Sothe x Volug

Sothe x Black Knight

Sothe x Pelleas

Sothe x Rolf

Sothe x Edward

Sothe x Zihark

Titania x Rhys

Aran x Laura

Geoffrey x Kieran

Oscar x Kieran

Oscar x Tanith

Tormod x Sothe

Edward x Leo

Ranulf x Skrimir

Ranulf x Kyza

Marcia x Kieran

Marcia x Haar

Shinnon x Lyre

Meg x Pookums

Heather x Nephenee

Ilyana x Zihark

Ilyana x Mordecai

Lethe x Zihark

Tibarn x Naesala

Tibarn x Reyson

Tibarn x Rafiel

Tormod x Rolf

Sigrun x Tanith

Largo x Muarim

Mist x Rolf

Zelgius x Levail

Edited by Maiden_of_Emblem

Pairing Ike with eight different guys makes this post the best post in this entire thread probably. <3

It's not creepy at all. If you think Ike looks good with any of those people it's your prerogative NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I must say I'm not keen on Ike/Gatrie though. Gatrie likes women too much Sain.gif

It's not creepy to YOU two. It is to me. I personally think it's gross to pair Ike with men. He just does not strike me as someone who is gay at all. And that's my opinion. Got a problem with that?

Edited by Anacybele

Personally I think Ike is an asexual, but I don't mind having him paired up with anyone of either sex (although I can't see IkeXGatrie working out too well). Got a problem with that?

As for other RD couples, here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:

MarciaXRolf

MistXBoyd

ElinciaXGeoffery

ShinonXGatrie :3

MiaXRhys

LauraXAran

EdwardXAxeInHisFace

Edited by Kon

Of course not, everyone's entitled to their opinion. I admit that I sometimes get carried away with my admiration for Ike and Elincia as a couple, though. xP

It's not creepy to YOU two. It is to me. I personally think it's gross to pair Ike with men. He just does not strike me as someone who is gay at all. And that's my opinion. Got a problem with that?

Yet in this post you are the one having a problem with someone else's opinion... KnollRoll.gif

Nobody meant to say you're not allowed to think something is creepy, I just said I don't think it's creepy (I don't need to say "in my opinion" because it's clear it's an opinion, really). This kind of overly defensive answer is really rude, specially over something that's really not a big deal. I was nothing but polite.

Yet in this post you are the one having a problem with someone else's opinion... KnollRoll.gif

How so? I was meaning to say that I thought THEY had a problem with MY opinion.

Nobody meant to say you're not allowed to think something is creepy, I just said I don't think it's creepy (I don't need to say "in my opinion" because it's clear it's an opinion, really). This kind of overly defensive answer is really rude, specially over something that's really not a big deal. I was nothing but polite.

No, you said "it's not creepy at all" meaning it must be fact, which it's not. It's an opinion. Poor wording choice on your part.

Anacybele is a homophobic douche, it's something you learn.

Excuse me? First of all, this is flaming and uncalled for. Second, I am NOT homophobic. I simply am not a fan of yaoi or yuri. That doesn't make me a hater of gay people. In fact, I've had gay friends before. Certain issues that did NOT relate to their sexuality just prevented those friendships from continuing after awhile.