f you could fight any member of this forum, who would it be?

ragnell.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd fight you all

in the bedroom

but it's so cramped

Late: tall, like TALL people definitely have the advantage sparring in marts (dibs on this word) that involve a lot of kicking, but truly short people can be hard to reach down towards, and they can spend relatively little energy blocking strikes that always go to the same (legal) areas, then they run around and bop me. And a well-centered short person is a frighteningly powerful thing.

I know short versus tall person in soccer can be good =3

I just stole the ball right underneath the nose of one of the best (or most well known?) soccer players in my high school during a gym class x3 He was all "But I didn't see her!"

I know short versus tall person in soccer can be good =3

I just stole the ball right underneath the nose of one of the best (or most well known?) soccer players in my high school during a gym class x3 He was all "But I didn't see her!"

Agreed, I've had similar luck randomly in basketball 8}

Also, the only time I ever sparred in a tournament (was like 10 or younger at the time), I got matched with a kid shorter than me. I literally could not see him hit me, he was so fast, but I sure felt it. It was like the wind taking my breath away, only it went much quicker so it was rather less terrifying.

went home thinking "fair enough I suppose"

Tall defenders are nightmarish to struggle against if they actually make use of their height.

while I agree, allow me to demonstrate:

Edited by Rehab

Agreed, I've had similar luck randomly in basketball 8}

Also, the only time I ever sparred in a tournament (was like 10 or younger at the time), I got matched with a kid shorter than me. I literally could not see him hit me, he was so fast, but I sure felt it. It was like the wind taking my breath away, only it went much quicker so it was rather less terrifying.

went home thinking "fair enough I suppose"

=b

Awwww being tiny doesn't make me fast =[

=b

Awwww being tiny doesn't make me fast =[

Being a kid and stupid, though, before that I'd always thought "paired with somebody shorter than me? lucky break!"

no more

Tall defenders are nightmarish to struggle against if they actually make use of their height.

Arr. I was one of the best on my middle school basketball team when it came to defense. The other girl was even taller than me and she was just as good if not better. Actually...that was the only sport where i wasnt really mediocre at playing. I was never terrible at sports (except vollyball), just not good. Except basketball. We had no losses that entire season. It was wiggy!

We had to learn sword forms too (gumdo). That and we had to do a bunch of board breaking, which was like 3 boards for one kick. Also a 540 degree spin kick and a front flip.

weapons forms are also a biggie we had to know a lot of long stick and num chuck(i spelled that wrong i think)plus we had to do every form we learned to that point in order

With the amount of Asians on SF, we could probably amass an army~! o: SF domination!

Lux. :awesome:

> would pay to see

As for me, I dunno, maybe Lumi? Soluna --- we could have some epic twin battle ---- maybe not.