f you could fight any member of this forum, who would it be?

ragnell.

You're going to eat those fish pancakes if you lose. :newyears:

Yeah but you're going to be KeyLimePie again if you lose :newyears:

I think more people would be happy with that

Edited by Lord Raven

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, I SEE HOW IT IS

BRING IT, DIO

I'VE DEFEATED YOU ONCE I CAN DO IT AGAIN

And why must the game have a 2-8 matchup on your side!

But no matter. Once I am done with you, my ordeal with the Joestar bloodline that has plagued me for decades will be over at last!

And why must the game have a 2-8 matchup on your side!

But no matter. Once I am done with you, my ordeal with the Joestar bloodline that has plagued me for decades will be over at last!

Because I'm Jotaro Kujo, duh. But if you REALLY want to whine about unfair matchups, start complaining about Petshop. Most broken character ever.

Dio, you're making a fatal mistake, and that's pissing me off. Your knives and the steamroller aren't going to help you when I'm pissed.

Because I'm Jotaro Kujo, duh. But if you REALLY want to whine about unfair matchups, start complaining about Petshop. Most broken character ever.

Dio, you're making a fatal mistake, and that's pissing me off. Your knives and the steamroller aren't going to help you when I'm pissed.

I know! Didn't I take the best animal ever as a pet? He's ruthless and he makes magnificent statues.

Damn, I wish I kept my freezing touch! Dire never saw that one coming!

I know! Didn't I take the best animal ever as a pet? He's ruthless and he makes magnificent statues.

Damn, I wish I kept my freezing touch! Dire never saw that one coming!

He almost killed Iggy! Well, then again, I should start complaining about Vanilla Ice in regards to Iggy. I'm glad Polnareff sent him straight to hell.

You have The World, do you really need anything else? (Dude, Dio should have kept his space ripper stingy eyes because that was amazing)

He almost killed Iggy! Well, then again, I should start complaining about Vanilla Ice in regards to Iggy. I'm glad Polnareff sent him straight to hell.

You have The World, do you really need anything else? (Dude, Dio should have kept his space ripper stingy eyes because that was amazing)

Yeah no one can go to heaven with a single like Ice Ice Baby. And he was such an overconfident fool with his void bubble. I probably should've told him that his newfound vampire blood came with a sunlight weakness, but it was his responsability not to destroy my mansion!

Say, I wonder if I should've stabbed myself with one of them special arrows. (Definitely, but I'd say he was even better as a sneaky bastard attacking people when they least expect it. Case in point : how he managed to steal Johnathan's body).

Yeah no one can go to heaven with a single like Ice Ice Baby. And he was such an overconfident fool with his void bubble. I probably should've told him that his newfound vampire blood came with a sunlight weakness, but it was his responsability not to destroy my mansion!

Say, I wonder if I should've stabbed myself with one of them special arrows. (Definitely, but I'd say he was even better as a sneaky bastard attacking people when they least expect it. Case in point : how he managed to steal Johnathan's body).

Yeah, how come you neglected to tell him about the vampirism? I mean, he literally cut his head off for you and you just "forget" to tell him that he can't step in the sunlight? Dick move. Even if he destroyed your mansion trying to get to Polnareff, dick move.

Oh god, you actually want The World Requiem? Just leave the Requiem stands to your son and Polnareff and we'll be all right. We don't need any more of those things running around. Also, how does it feel that my Stand is now called Star Platinum The World? (Oh of course, poor Jonathan never saw it coming and I cried when it happened)

Yeah, how come you neglected to tell him about the vampirism? I mean, he literally cut his head off for you and you just "forget" to tell him that he can't step in the sunlight? Dick move. Even if he destroyed your mansion trying to get to Polnareff, dick move.

Oh god, you actually want The World Requiem? Just leave the Requiem stands to your son and Polnareff and we'll be all right. We don't need any more of those things running around. Also, how does it feel that my Stand is now called Star Platinum The World? (Oh of course, poor Jonathan never saw it coming and I cried when it happened)

I'm Dio Motherfucking Brando. Dick moves is what I do for a living! And not just those kind of dick moves either if you catch my drift.

No harm done in trying? How would you like a Star Platinum Requiem yourself?

As for the whole Star Platinum : The World thing, I was simply under the assumption that my Stand represented the Joestar bloodline's other Stands. I figured I awakened this part before you.

I'm Dio Motherfucking Brando. Dick moves is what I do for a living! And not just those kind of dick moves either if you catch my drift.

No harm done in trying? How would you like a Star Platinum Requiem yourself?

As for the whole Star Platinum : The World thing, I was simply under the assumption that my Stand represented the Joestar bloodline's other Stands. I figured I awakened this part before you.

Oh, I'm fully well aware, father of 4. Were you even aware that you were knocking up those women?

I'd rather not have a Star Platinum requiem. That would be problematic.

Yeah well, if you didn't take Jonathan's body, maybe he wouldn't have developed The World and I wouldn't have to be assed to go to Egypt and save my mom.

Edited by Jotaro Kujo

Oh, I'm fully well aware, father of 4. Were you even aware that you were knocking up those women?

I'd rather not have a Star Platinum requiem. That would be problematic.

Yeah well, if you didn't take Jonathan's body, maybe he wouldn't have developed The World and I wouldn't have to be assed to go to Egypt and save my mom.

Can't a man leave a heritage?

You learned quickly to adapt to your Stand the first time, especially when you thought you were actually possessed by "an evil spirit". What about adapting to a new one? Surely it can't be worse.

Come to think of it, that green thumb power of hers could be really helpful for my garden.

Can't a man leave a heritage?

You learned quickly to adapt to your Stand the first time, especially when you thought you were actually possessed by "an evil spirit". What about adapting to a new one? Surely it can't be worse.

Come to think of it, that green thumb power of hers could be really helpful for my garden.

You killed the last three women you knocked up because they wanted to do you again.

Ok, I give you the benefit of the doubt, you didn't see what Silver Chariot Requiem did to the Passione gang. Let me tell you: it's not worth having a Requiem stand.

Stay away from my mother!

You killed the last three women you knocked up because they wanted to do you again.

Ok, I give you the benefit of the doubt, you didn't see what Silver Chariot Requiem did to the Passione gang. Let me tell you: it's not worth having a Requiem stand.

Stay away from my mother!

Leaving them alive would make me look too committed to the relationship.

There's only one way to find out how interesting it can be!

Are you sure you don't want a little brother?

@Dio and Imp:

3096efd.jpg

I normally try to avoid memes, but this is just too appropriate.

Whoever bruises the easiest. I want people to know they were mine.

This is why I said I'd fight you. To show you that I'm not yours. :Knoll:

I'm 5'7".

I feel so... average.

Me too man. Better than being short though. When Elieson sees this he's gonna laugh.

I'd fight Lord Raven in a manly battle. It'd be epic like a good Dragonball Z fight.

I'd fight Eclipse too...in an eating competition or something.