f you could fight any member of this forum, who would it be?

ragnell.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving them alive would make me look too committed to the relationship.

There's only one way to find out how interesting it can be!

Are you sure you don't want a little brother?

Oh sure, but you left Giorno's mother fine, and what a wonderful mother she turned out to be. You sure have an eye for parenting.

It's going to go crazy and start screwing things up. Nobody needs that.

Ok listen, I already had to talk to Kakyoin about this stuff. Stay the hell away from my mother or I'm going to kill you again, you hear me?

@Dio and Imp:

3096efd.jpg

I normally try to avoid memes, but this is just too appropriate.

Haha Charlie, that's awesome!

come, I will fight you all in a battle of wits! and I will probably lose

I should probably let you know that I've been building up an immunity to iocane powder.

EDIT:

So you'd prove you are tsundere by fighting me.

Tangy just won. Sorry.gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by Jack - Keeper of the grave

Oh sure, but you left Giorno's mother fine, and what a wonderful mother she turned out to be. You sure have an eye for parenting.

It's going to go crazy and start screwing things up. Nobody needs that.

Ok listen, I already had to talk to Kakyoin about this stuff. Stay the hell away from my mother or I'm going to kill you again, you hear me?

Indeed I do. I do intend to spread my genes around the world like a modern vampire Genghis Khan.

But I enjoy screwing things up! Look at how I got my head on top of your great-great-grandfather's body!

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your mother in bed with me.

Indeed I do. I do intend to spread my genes around the world like a modern vampire Genghis Khan.

But I enjoy screwing things up! Look at how I got my head on top of your great-great-grandfather's body!

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your mother in bed with me.

Which is why one of your four sons turned out to be a drug addict, the other had severe anxiety issues, another was a coward and the only one that didn't turn out to be a failure up and joined the mafia. At least he had a picture of you but still.

I'm not overly fond of fixing your messes. Getting your body off of the pavement after I killed you was a pain. you need to lay off of the blood dude, nobody should have that much blood in their system.

I SAID TO GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM MY MOTHER

Which is why one of your four sons turned out to be a drug addict, the other had severe anxiety issues, another was a coward and the only one that didn't turn out to be a failure up and joined the mafia. At least he had a picture of you but still.

I'm not overly fond of fixing your messes. Getting your body off of the pavement after I killed you was a pain. you need to lay off of the blood dude, nobody should have that much blood in their system.

I SAID TO GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM MY MOTHER

They all did great for themselves! Except maybe that last one. He's even more fabulous than me. More broken too.

You should've let me win then. I'm not making other people clean messes!

Oh it gets away. Once every second or so, only to go forward right after.

They all did great for themselves! Except maybe that last one. He's even more fabulous than me. More broken too.

You should've let me win then. I'm not making other people clean messes!

Oh it gets away. Once every second or so, only to go forward right after.

Tell that to Ungario, the one that became a vegetable when he was defeated, yet nobody laid a hand on him. Hell, he was on a plane trying to flee from the place.

Like hell I was going to let you win. And of course you do, what about Vanilla Ice? Don't tell me that he wouldn't clean your own ass if you asked him to.

I am going to find you, and I am going to make you wish that you didn't steal Jonathan's body!

Tell that to Ungario, the one that became a vegetable when he was defeated, yet nobody laid a hand on him. Hell, he was on a plane trying to flee from the place.

Like hell I was going to let you win. And of course you do, what about Vanilla Ice? Don't tell me that he wouldn't clean your own ass if you asked him to.

I am going to find you, and I am going to make you wish that you didn't steal Jonathan's body!

But Giorno is even more fabulous and overpowered than me! That cannot be!

No because that's Pucci's Private Place! Or P3 as we affectionally call it.

Be careful. When you least expect it, I could always steal your body after!

But Giorno is even more fabulous and overpowered than me! That cannot be!

No because that's Pucci's Private Place! Or P3 as we affectionally call it.

Be careful. When you least expect it, I could always steal your body after!

Yeah well, I can't say anything about being fabulous, but the reason why he's so broken is because he cut himself with the arrow. See why it's a bad idea now?

I think you're the only vampire out there that can bang a priest and not feel dirty about it.

You wish you could steal my body!

Yeah well, I can't say anything about being fabulous, but the reason why he's so broken is because he cut himself with the arrow. See why it's a bad idea now?

I think you're the only vampire out there that can bang a priest and not feel dirty about it.

You wish you could steal my body!

On the contrary. I might even be more broken if I do it! Also shouldn't you just pierce yourself with it? Just how sharp are th- ow, yeah they are quite sharp.

He also brought a few friends with him, all aged under 12!

When you least expect it no less.

Edited by Dio