f you could fight any member of this forum, who would it be?

ragnell.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd fight Shin.

And use dirty tricks before he uses them.

Like concealing blades around my body.

Also, in all seriousness, I'd go after the tallest people here and would also request unfair death match against Crash.

Grabs Bolo KNife

I'd fight Shin.

And use dirty tricks before he uses them.

Like concealing blades around my body.

Also, in all seriousness, I'd go after the tallest people here and would also request unfair death match against Crash.

Grabs Bolo KNife

With your power of dumb luck you'd probably escape that death match barely alive somehow after crash beats you to a pulp. =p

I'd fight mister "units are gimped if promoted early GIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMP"

What now? It's true you found my first location by finding an Egyptian fly on a picture.

Oh look, a guy with a Stand that can scatter and harvest things. I am wetting my pants.

Fine fine, I'll get my grandpa to do it but I'm going to tear you a new one for wasting my time.

He can also inject things directly into one's bloodstream. I'd love to see how you'd react to holy water pumping through your veins. Besides, do you want to deal with the batshit insane girl that can control her hair like Bruford could? Or my uncle who could literally rearrange your face if you pissed him off enough? there are plenty of people in Morioh I could call upon for help.

I'd like fighting Lumi cause she sucks in Dream of Five and me think she would suck, combat wise, in real life too.

You need to beat me up first, 'cause if you can't get past me then you're gonna bore Lumi.

Fine fine, I'll get my grandpa to do it but I'm going to tear you a new one for wasting my time.

He can also inject things directly into one's bloodstream. I'd love to see how you'd react to holy water pumping through your veins. Besides, do you want to deal with the batshit insane girl that can control her hair like Bruford could? Or my uncle who could literally rearrange your face if you pissed him off enough? there are plenty of people in Morioh I could call upon for help.

We'll see about that!

Like I can't detect their Stands, stop time and punch through them so that they die. What kind of amateur do you think I am? I made Hol Horse shit his pants just by moving around through stopped time.

With your power of dumb luck you'd probably escape that death match barely alive somehow after crash beats you to a pulp. =p

I'd fight mister "units are gimped if promoted early GIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMPGIMP"

One Touch Kill move.

We'll see about that!

Like I can't detect their Stands, stop time and punch through them so that they die. What kind of amateur do you think I am? I made Hol Horse shit his pants just by moving around through stopped time.

Yeah well, my uncle can make me shit a brick just if you insult his hair. And besides, I can move in your stopped time, so even if you did try to get an attack in on them, you'd have to deal with me. Don't think that I'd just stand around doing nothing. Hell, I could stop time for YOU and laugh as you get frustrated because your plan backfired. I have Star Platinum The World after all and I'm not about to let you terrorize anyone else!

Yeah well, my uncle can make me shit a brick just if you insult his hair. And besides, I can move in your stopped time, so even if you did try to get an attack in on them, you'd have to deal with me. Don't think that I'd just stand around doing nothing. Hell, I could stop time for YOU and laugh as you get frustrated because your plan backfired. I have Star Platinum The World after all and I'm not about to let you terrorize anyone else!

You'll probably have to find me first. Until then I am free to murder innocents as I please!

I'd like fighting Lumi cause she sucks in Dream of Five and me think she would suck, combat wise, in real life too.

I would rip off your arm before you even have time to react.

Edited by Zhuge Liang

She uses "Ore" after all.

I'd compare her to Flavia's sheer intimidation factor.

If Marcus90's shameless plugging, intelligence, and ethical behavior is any measure of his strength in real life, then I'd start placing bets on the Asian.

Edited by shadowofchaos