MEH

Xinnidy

'ello, people of Serenes. I'd come up with a better topic name, but I can't think of anything non-cliché right now.

Like probably a lot of other people, I've become an FE enthusiast ever since I first got FE7 for the GBA, but I found out relatively late (I think 2004), then I found out about FE8 and curbstomped it like most people back then by over-grinding. Funny days, but then I lost interest soon after.

My family was never too keen in spending money on video games even though I've always been a VG kid, so most of my gaming experience comes from ROMS, shamefully. It was one day looking through SNES ROMS that I found about the japanese FEs, needless to say I was hooked back in this series again. I've never considered joining a forum, though. I only had been in small Pokémon forums before, and while they were nice, they died quick.

After seeing the FEE3 videos on youtube, I've been wondering to give this forum a try. I've lurked here in the past when I heard about Awakening, but skepticist me decided to just get info until it was confirmed overseas. Now my stupid college has a strike, I have nothing to do despite wanting to further in my Computer Science studies, and then I see videos about how the FE Rom Hacking community is doing. Figured I might as well jump in the bandwagon with so much free time on my hands.

Just for the sake of saying it, I've played most FE games except 9 and 10 (because my laptop sucks and I lack a GC/Wii) and 13 obviously (though I do have a 3DS, so I shall await with all the patience), I've beaten most, though I still have to complete Gaiden and Thracia776 (stopped at chap21, PC broke, still have to muster myself to play again).

Sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes. Though I try hard to master English, it is only my second language (and my speaking accent is even worse). :/

That's pretty much it, I just hope I don't make enemies in here, anything else is profit. =)

tl;dr: hai I'll lurk around as an existent person now.

Hi, welcome to SF! If you want to change your name later, you can always do that in settings.

Huh, thanks, I didn't know. I don't think I will for a good while, I like this name, I use it for a lot of stuff

Hey you're that really awesome commenter that I get sometimes <3

Cal says hi c:

Hey seph. =D

Tell Cal to get a Sorceress in Diablo 2.

Thanks for the welcomez gaiz. :3

Thanks again people, so far I'm kinda lost and just looking around because I've never took part in a bigger forum to be honest, but I'm thankful for the greetings. =)

Hello and welcome to the Forest! I hope you enjoy your time here! Who's you favourite character in FE4?

I'd say either Fin or Azel, Fin because I like him appearaning in both gens and I find his minor role neat, Azel just because I like mages as soon as they can come. :P