2. Enemy - Helios
3. Crush on you - kirsche
4. Gay with - Weapons
5. Parent of - Scorri
6. Cockblock - eclipse
Yeahhhhh I think I liked my first roll better

Never took the updated version so

Close Friend: Blitz (ok)

Enemy: Helios (I think I played one game with him before... didn't realize that there were hard feelings...)

Crush on me: Blitz (BLITZ NO THIS IS PURELY PLATONIC)

Gay with: Green Poet (IT'S NOT HOW IT SOUNDS I SWEAR)

Parent of: Scorri (I blame GP)

Cockblock: Manix (ok)

ROFL

Never took the updated version so

Close Friend: Blitz (ok)

Enemy: Helios (I think I played one game with him before... didn't realize that there were hard feelings...)

Crush on me: Blitz (BLITZ NO THIS IS PURELY PLATONIC)

Gay with: Green Poet (IT'S NOT HOW IT SOUNDS I SWEAR)

Parent of: Scorri (I blame GP)

Cockblock: Manix (ok)

ROFL

• 2 weeks later...

Close Friend: Euklyd

Enemy: Psych

Crush on You: j00

Gay with: Terrador ((where is the lie))

Parent of: eclipse???

Cockblock: DARROS?!??!?

edit: i know im late

edit2: oh theres an updated version? maybe i wont be my own cockblock i dont see it cockblocked forever

edit3:

CRUSH ON YOU: darrps

DARRPS

s-senpai!

Edited by Builder Darros

• 2 months later...

I have pinned this so that it doesn't get lost among the ongoing games. Please use this thread for all non-game specific chatter. Don't clutter the HQ. Unless you're posting directly about HQ matters, use this thread instead.

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, November 11, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by eclipse, November 11, 2014 - No reason given

^good point lemme selfishly segue that into a topic that can be discussed to break the ice into da sf crew

so in 10th grade the kite runner was required reading in my school. for those who havent read, no spoilers cuz its a pretty good story but in the book theres a bully that near the beginning anally rapes the main male character. we had an extensive amount of time in class dedicated to talking about the intentions of rapists raping their victims, n my teacher brought up the fact that the majority of it has to do with power hunger and feeling in control when you rape. honestly, i get how that can be a factor, but ultimately in my head the main factor HAS to be a need for sexual discharge. if a male rapes another male, whether it be adult on kid or kid on kid, that's just straight up gay. like, rape never ever crosses my mind, but i can not even fathom having sex with someone of the same sex, and if you rape a boy... that's just super gay.

so a question to pose: for those who disagree and think it's not necessarily gay for a male to rape another male, does that mean it's not necessarily gay for a man to blow another man for, let's say, crack or money? cuz i mean to me yea that's just undoubtedly gay.

For me the rape would be gay because you presumably wouldn't get a sexual discharge if you didn't lean that way at least a little, but blowing someone for crack/money may not necessarily be gay because you don't actually need to be sexually aroused by the dude you're blowing; you just need to be really really desperate.

But I agree that rape is more about power than sexual discharge because if it was predominantly the latter you'd probably just get a male hooker? It's obviously still a part but not the main one.

dude hookers are expensive. for rape you just gotta have it in you to do it. besides why rape a guy when you can rape a girl? it just... it makes no sense for a heterosexual guy to rape another guy.

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, November 11, 2014 - Sorry Euklyd
Hidden by eclipse, November 11, 2014 - Sorry Euklyd

[spoiler=holy shit how are we having this conversation]male on male rape has been used as a tactic of humiliation / etc. for hella time
super common in the ancient world or s/t for like, victorious armies over their foes
see also: sodom and gomorrah

raping other men because you want to fuck men specifically is very seldom the case

dude hookers are expensive. for rape you just gotta have it in you to do it. besides why rape a guy when you can rape a girl? it just... it makes no sense for a heterosexual guy to rape another guy.

Well yeah obviously you're gay if you're raping another guy, but the act of rape vs going to a male hooker is obviously one of power. I think most people shell out the money for hookers over raping people... And I chipped in for a male stripper once (long story) and the price was significantly lower than that of a female stripper, so I assume that male hookers are also less expensive than female hookers.

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, November 11, 2014 - Okay, mod indecision is over
Hidden by eclipse, November 11, 2014 - Okay, mod indecision is over

. . .I'm still torn as to whether or not I should delete those posts. . .even spam has its limits. . .

humiliation can be attained in muuuuuuch less drastic ways, and i can absolutely understand ancient rape being used as a humiliation tactic. but the claim that it is not gay to rape someone of the same sex as you (which was the claim that that teacher had made) is a ridiculous one. idk the mind of a rapist, but i imagine that general violence is a more effective means of control than rape, and that rape accomplishes that AND sexual discharge, which is why i feel that that is likely the most prominent reason why rape exists (nowadays).

i aint tryna troll it's just an interesting point of conversation that got brought up today irl n i wanted to gauge other perspectives.

it actually isn't interesting, though - whether it's "gay" or not isn't relevant as it has no effect on whether it happens. it's literally a semantics argument