(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

So I'm a new member, but a veteran Mafia player. I'm down to jump into a game but there's so many damn topics in this sub forum that I can't tell where to go to signup or if there is even s game to sign up for.

Help would be appreciated.

Edited by greencapps

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, fdsa said:

there aren't any sign-ups at the moment. i'll be hosting a 13p game once the current game ends though (i'm locked out of my main account right now lmao)

What's your main account?  And how in the world did you manage that?

im prims and it's because i don't know the email to my main account. i already asked bal to contact the admins for me since none of the three i PMed about this have seen the PM yet

Edited by fdsa

5 minutes ago, fdsa said:

im prims and it's because i don't know the email to my main account. i already asked bal to contact the admins for me since none of the three i PMed about this have seen the PM yet

Check your PMs in a couple of minutes.

1 hour ago, fdsa said:

there aren't any sign-ups at the moment. i'll be hosting a 13p game once the current game ends though (i'm locked out of my main account right now lmao)

Cool!

I'll keep an eye out for that.

• 1 month later...

just letting everyone know I changed my display name and when I get home from work I'm changing my av too yay! (this is quote/via)

since gracey changed her name might as well. btw I love my gf

Edited by Propeller Knight

• 2 months later...

BBM told me to come play Mafia again after years of not doing anything.

Then I found out I ran games here I didn't even remember running! Man, good times! Hello everyone, it's your friendly neighbourhood Bardiche! I come hoping Velyoukai and Muscateer exist, but they probably don't, so I'll sit here and maybe hop into Mafia games again a bit.

On 2/16/2018 at 7:03 PM, Bard said:

BBM told me to come play Mafia again after years of not doing anything.

Then I found out I ran games here I didn't even remember running! Man, good times! Hello everyone, it's your friendly neighbourhood Bardiche! I come hoping Velyoukai and Muscateer exist, but they probably don't, so I'll sit here and maybe hop into Mafia games again a bit.

lol that multifaction NOC game 

On 18/02/2018 at 5:37 PM, SB. said:

Hey Bard.

Hey SB! If I don't remember you it's prolly cos it's been years. My rusty scumdar probably stopped working completely!

3 hours ago, Refa said:

Bard, please play mafia and talk about Suikoden.  Actually, forget about the mafia.

I'd love to talk about Suikoden, but it's been abandoned like Hachiko. Maybe it should be Hachikouden? 

• 1 month later...

Yo.

I've been playing mafia offsite for a bit. I've bumped into a few people who I think would be a good fit here, and it seems like some new blood/offsite players have found their way here as well. I believe we should capitalize on this by hosting a kind of cross-site/players-in-hiding  exhibition. It will be an SF game as its core; I want at least half the playerlist, preferably more, to be y'all. If we can get even 1 new/off-site player to stick around after it, it'll be worth it.

The setup would be simple. It'll either be a 13er or a 17er, maybe even a 21er if we're feeling spunky, but I VASTLY prefer one of the latter two because it is less punishing for town tripping over itself and I'd like a more forgivable game to compensate for inevitable culture clash (which I'll address below, by the way). Some guidelines/info:

• 72 hr days / either 12 or 24 hour nights. Historically, you guys use 24, but that's a little slow for my tastes. I'm open to feedback here; if y'all are well-adjusted to 24 hour nights and don't want to change then we'll roll with that.
  • Perhaps a semi-open setup. Perhaps a closed. If there's 17, 4 scum. 21, 5 or 6. 13, have 3 scum.
  • NO ITPs. They're not everyone's cup of tea, and I'm trying to make this game as palatable for all parties as possible.
  • Serious:Meme/spamposting  ratio will be 90% the former, 10% the latter. This is a more serious meta, very straight-to-business, which I really enjoy and am trying to preserve. That said, a little leeway for D1 shenanigans. If you want to meme for 90% of the game and post seriously for 10%, take it to MU.
  • A no-salt policy. No drama. A little frustration/annoyance allowable, but emphasis on not cursing at each other, excessive emotional reactions, guilt-tripping, that kind of thing. Keep it fun, a bit of levity to the atmosphere, and avoid getting bent out of shape and/or making the game unenjoyable for anyone else.
  • I don't know how many other players I can get. I have 3 in mind. I've seen Fable, Bibbon, Walrein, Bard, Conqueror, and some others around these parts who all fit the criteria of what I'm looking for.
  • Regarding culture/meta clash, I believe it will be minimal. There will probably be some growing pains, but the players I have in mind I think would be palatable for the site here. If you're worried about 6 Omegas in a game, don't be, because that won't be the case.

I'm floating this out there  to gauge interest. Who's down? What do you think of the bullet points above?