(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

I think 24 hour nights (for me at least) is more of a thing that helps hosts. It's very difficult to run consistent phase ends 12 hours apart imo (9pm and 9am are completely different beasts) and keeping phase times consistent is generally helpful for players as well so that they don't get confused. Also having 24 hours off to chill/do homework/whatever is pretty good in general imo.

I'd probably prefer 13p/17p but I'd be down to play with whatever providing start time isn't awful for me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SB. said:

I think 24 hour nights (for me at least) is more of a thing that helps hosts. It's very difficult to run consistent phase ends 12 hours apart imo (9pm and 9am are completely different beasts) and keeping phase times consistent is generally helpful for players as well so that they don't get confused. Also having 24 hours off to chill/do homework/whatever is pretty good in general imo.

I'd probably prefer 13p/17p but I'd be down to play with whatever providing start time isn't awful for me.

Basically this.  

11 hours ago, Omega. said:

levity

hehe this used to be my name.

would this be an invitational game?? you make it sound like it is.
I also prefer 24-hour nights because I have a disorder that makes me sleep for long periods of time & I work a lot and there's a good chance I'd miss entire night phases because of it. also the different timezones would have a hard time w/ 12 hours. (maybe you could end the night once all actions are received?)

24 hours it is.

Invitational, well, Iris will be doing most of the work in recruiting. The point is to 1) get lurkers who know the game but haven't been playing to come out of hiding and 2) expand the playerbase. Anyone who's interested, just PM me or discord me @ YOLOSWAG#7250. I'm just trying to get some fresh blood in here. I've got Kill and John here who are from foreign lands, and I'll be rounding people up closer to the start date. That said, I'll probably throw up a signups thread as it nears because that's ideal for getting numbers. Tentative start date is like mid-June.

Also, at the moment, I am actually playing and Iris would host.

Edited by Omega.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/28/2020 at 9:59 PM, serene forest account said:

Hello

I like to play mafia, how often do games fire here?

Pretty much never. You know a mafia community is in dire straights when you can see posts from 3 different years on a single page. But who knows? Somebody might try to revive something while everyone is in quarantine. 

• 2 years later...
On 10/10/2017 at 7:14 PM, fdsa said:

im prims and it's because i don't know the email to my main account. i already asked bal to contact the admins for me since none of the three i PMed about this have seen the PM yet

trying to figure this out again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...