(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm jealous.

why

if you feel left out i will make it my goal to kill you for claiming vig as sk in a game (me being your vig counterclaim) someday. i can gladly do that for you

I was talking with Elie tonight, and something funny came up regarding everyone's favorite Mancer.

[12:23:25 AM] Elieson: I can see your profile pic fortunately, so I often ask games and players to include them, for me. Bizz and Mancer play over their phone a lot too. I'm by far the biggest culprit of it though

[12:24:00 AM] Elieson: set your PC:Mac:laptop to the skin "IP.Mobile" and you will see exactly what I see (only bigger)

[12:25:55 AM] Paulina: Yeah, Mancer's always on his phone. It always sounds like he's in between classes

[12:26:52 AM] Elieson: Yea he is all Asian or something. Cam075 has a laptop at least

[12:27:02 AM] Paulina: I always picture Mancer as a schoolkid from Pokemon X)

[12:27:08 AM] Paulina: Like this kid

[12:27:25 AM] Paulina: http://bulbapedia.bu...r_Schoolboy.png

[12:27:30 AM] Paulina: Just checkin in on the forum in between lessons

[12:27:50 AM] Elieson: OMG you must publicize this finding.

[12:28:03 AM] Paulina: Hahaha ^^ Okay, I will

School Kid Mancer ftw!

I was talking with Elie tonight, and something funny came up regarding everyone's favorite Mancer.

[12:23:25 AM] Elieson: I can see your profile pic fortunately, so I often ask games and players to include them, for me. Bizz and Mancer play over their phone a lot too. I'm by far the biggest culprit of it though

[12:24:00 AM] Elieson: set your PC:Mac:laptop to the skin "IP.Mobile" and you will see exactly what I see (only bigger)

[12:25:55 AM] Paulina: Yeah, Mancer's always on his phone. It always sounds like he's in between classes

[12:26:52 AM] Elieson: Yea he is all Asian or something. Cam075 has a laptop at least

[12:27:02 AM] Paulina: I always picture Mancer as a schoolkid from Pokemon X)

[12:27:08 AM] Paulina: Like this kid

[12:27:25 AM] Paulina: http://bulbapedia.bu...r_Schoolboy.png

[12:27:30 AM] Paulina: Just checkin in on the forum in between lessons

[12:27:50 AM] Elieson: OMG you must publicize this finding.

[12:28:03 AM] Paulina: Hahaha ^^ Okay, I will

School Kid Mancer ftw!

Lol.

Hey, I think I might use a Schoolkid pic for my Avatar next to match this finding. I'll go find one when I'm at home.

Hey, I think I might use a Schoolkid pic for my Avatar next to match this finding. I'll go find one when I'm at home.

Hahah. ^^ That would be *so* legitimate.

Edited by Paulina

• 1 month later...

holy shit did you guys ever realize that there's a second sceptile in bbm's signature only transparent i literally never saw that until just now and it's tripping me out AbfZgwR.gifAbfZgwR.gifAbfZgwR.gifAbfZgwR.gif

>sees the word "mafic" in geology textbook

>thinks it reads "mafia"

Yeah, that clearly shows you where my mind is.