(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind playing or helping to host a Fates-flavored Mafia. I'm also currently playing the Fate/Grand Order game on mobile so I can offer some information from that game as well.

GIRUGAMESH

So, actual question this time: do you guys want to do this around the time Fates is released in the West or not?

Give it at least a month or two AFTER THE FINAL RELEASE before doing this. If Fates is released in Europe after it's released in North America, I'd put it at least a month after the European release. Give people a chance to play through the game first~!

If it involves DLC, that's going to extend things further (in other words, DON'T DO THIS).

Give it at least a month or two AFTER THE FINAL RELEASE before doing this. If Fates is released in Europe after it's released in North America, I'd put it at least a month after the European release. Give people a chance to play through the game first~!

If it involves DLC, that's going to extend things further (in other words, DON'T DO THIS).

You want people, who own the game, to be expected to play Fates & Mafia?

Clearly there needs to be an NOC game as Nohr, an OC game as Hoshido, and an LOC game as Invisible Castle or w/e the last route is called.

IK should definitely be the OC game, and Nohr the LOC game for [MAJOR SPOILERS REDACTED].

Also, SB, I'd argue that Nohr's plot is the shittiest of the three. But IK isn't really that much better. Just, Nohr can get really, really obnoxious for ~reasons~.

EDIT: Actually, I'm curious now. How many people have either played the game or spoiled themselves on the plot? I've done both.

Edited by Sunwoo

Trust me, BBM, if we're going by storyline/plot then it makes the most sense for Nohr to be LOC and IK to be OC (and for Hoshido to be NOC). But I can't explain why without spoiling everything.

Edited by Sunwoo

I've spoiled the characters, but not the plot, and I will be EXTREMELY PISSED if a mafia game does it for me.

All the best mafia games make up their own flavor since the outcome is virtually never consistant with the game anyway.

I mean, unless Roy actually died midway through FE6 and in FE6 mafia, the outcome was true!

I mean, unless Roy actually died midway through FE6 and in FE6 mafia, the outcome was true!

If you've never had Roy die halfway through FE6, then you've never played FE6.

I'm pretty sure Elimine never obliterated Roy in the middle of the game for breaking DA RULES in actual canon though.

Anyway, if we're going to do a Fates-themed game, I'm fine with waiting until the game is released worldwide. I also actually don't care too much because I've already played it too, but …

• 2 months later...

I'm literally the best that no one ever was

to mislynch was my real test

I aced it, i'm the bosssssssssssss

I had traveled across the web

scumming, far and wide

Doc turbolynch, on all day ones

my motto 'till I die-eeeee

MAFIA

GOTTA LYNCH EM-ALL | SK don't shoot me

I'll help you reach pa-ri-ty

MAFIA