(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh Blitz I'd rather you play if you have time, but if you'd rather host or just can't play then that's cool. Will probably add both you and Gaius to a host PM and start sign-ups once EiMM ends.

darn, missed this, okay, I guess I will try playing, but not sure how I will do, put me in as a sub, for now please

so, I will very likely be hosting an eimm very soon, everyone interested should PM me with it, or complain somewhere about how you don't want more of these. Would like to know preferred time for it though

we have too many iemm, i just want a real mafia game. :awesome:

[4:19:54 PM] Chen: if i draw enough makalife art[4:19:55 PM] Chen: will makaze come back to life

Don't worry Makaze, I will take care of you if you come back alive!

Just saw this now.

My hair reaches down past my shoulders. I wear it in a ponytail. And you should have added a cigarette.

EDIT: You also basterized that quote but since you might as well refer to my dick, it's not untrue.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

EDIT: You also basterized that quote but since you might as well refer to my dick, it's not untrue.

wait I thought that's what the comic was in fact referring to; was I missing something

I want to start up a game of Diplomacy. I'll probably be hosting rather than playing so that I don't accidentially see the actions that everyone sends in or I can make a new email address that I only check at phase end that everyone sends their actions to.

Is anyone up for Diplomacy? If seven people want to play, I'll host it.

How time consuming is it compared to like, a 13 player NOC game.

5% to 20%, give or take.

I wouldn't mind a diplomacy. We have a few sf players who enjoy diplomacy, btw.